Sunday Six Nine and MIssing Teeth

Sunday, September 17, 2006


Kelly was unable to do the Sunday Six, But thanks to my fellow bloggers, we can still play. The questions were awesome, even I was chuckling as I wrote down their answers. Rainbow Man (6.11) and Blue Boy (4.5) played. And here we go!


Mr. Fabulous said... Where does the Easter Bunny live?

Rainbow Man: Um he lives in a little cave where there is all chocolate eggs. Everything is chocolate.

Blue Boy: Where chocoalte is.

Fantastagirl said... Since it's almost time for the season's to change... how about?

1)What is your favorite Season?

Rainbow Man: Umm, spring ~ it's nice and hot and we get to go to the water park, and I like winter too (does he mean summer or spring??)

Blue Boy: Blue

2)Why do the leaves change colors in the fall?

Rainbow Man: Becasue they are going to die so they fall off yellow or brown or maybe sometimes green too? Can they fall off green?

Blue Boy: Cus they get watered and wet and change leaf colors. Like clothes.

3)Why does the sun go to bed so early at night in the winter? (asked by Tink)

Rainbow Man: Because the moon is coming back here and if the moon doesen't come back here it will be time to wake up too early.

Blue Boy: Cus It's tired

4)How much snow is too much snow?

Rainbow Man: When It is up to somebodys deck. Thats' really high, right?

Blue Boy: That we have to *** (I couldnt understand his word here, he made shoveling motions with his hands to explain and when I said "do you mean shovel" he agreed)

5)Have you ever made a snowman?

Rainbow Man: No.

Blue Boy: No, I would need help to making a snowman.

6) What is the best way to eat cookies? (with milk, or without?)

Rainbow Man: With Milk, because it tastes better.


Blue Boy: With Milk, cus its yummy

Lady Noelle said...

What's your favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving?

Rainbow Man: Uhmm, whats thanksgiving? The turkey Day? (I said Yes) OK. Turkeys.

Blue Boy: Cookies (Still back with the cookies and milk question I think)

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Rainbow Man: A pirate

Blue Boy: A dinasour. Cus you tol' me you wasn;t wasting money when the dinasour fits, member? Can't I be a monkey again?


Rainbow Man pulled His. Own. Tooth. tonight. All by himself. He is six. Don't get me wrong there was a lot of crying and yelling while I tied the knot onto the tooth, But I figured he'd give it wussy tugs and then ask for the knot off and I'd lie and say sure i'll take it off, but then rip out the tooth ( his adult tooth is popping out already, with the baby tooth still in place. With just four baby teeth gone and four adult teeth to judge by, I'm pretty sure he will need braces anyway ~Sigh~) but he pulled it out himself, without me. so all is GOOOOD. There was a lot of blood tho... on the sink, his shirt the soap the walls the floor... you get the picture. He tried to spit in the sink, but sprayed it instead.

.
Toothless Old Man Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice! thank god teeth routinely falling out only happens in the first decade of life...lol

9:27 PM, September 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I never got back about a question! I totally forgot until I read this post!! Doh!

My kid screams if we try to pull her teeth, but she does it on her own just fine. The toothfairy has forgotten to come though, twice! bad mamma!

10:26 PM, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Dawn : ha! I wanna get all of mine yanked and get a nice set of falsies. word to the wise if you have three kids in four years, take calcium!

Flip Flop: dont worry about it, we had plenty of questions, infact, more then they wanted to answer LOL

10:35 PM, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

pulling out his own teeth - I don't know...sounds like a pretty big boy to me! and smart too!

Thanks for the answer about the sun - I'll be sure to tell Tink in the morning!

10:56 PM, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

ohhhh that looks sore! hes a brave boy! I would never let them tie string to my teeth!!!!! ;))

12:17 AM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home