Oh What a Day

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wow. An exhausting day. It's hard work, this kidnapping gig.It has been very wet and windy here. It was way too hot in the house, but the wind was blowing the rain in the windows.... all the windows. How is this even possible?

We had "meet the teacher night" at Rainbow Man's school. his classroom is colorful and nice, and I like the teacher. I brought up some concerns and she took me seriously, so yay. Also we had to sign up for parent teacher conferences. WTF is with that? Its the first part of september...sheesh

Hey did you know it is super easy to qualify as a spy in Canada? Cus My BFF Kiss just got her papers last night. I can't tell you what agency she works for, cus she'd have to kill me ... or somthing. All you need to do is move into a building two plus years before the retards people upstairs do.

Hmmm... yea so my sister lives in the same building as Kiss. Kiss moved in while I was six or so months pregnant with the brat Stuperman, so almost three years. My sister moved in about two months ago. Therefor Kiss is a spy.. but she doesn't get cool gadgets, and she said even if she did, she would not let me borrow them. Anyway My Genius sister accused Kiss of "spying" on them. Should I remind her she is the one who gave me her current address, NOT Kiss? Should I ask her if her dingleberry BF told her that Me, Hubs and the kids saw him exiting the building ~ and he saw us? Or that when I pick up Kiss for our weekly coffee date, I can see them canoodling on the balcony? Nah... Why ruin her fantasy!

Yes, we do freaky ass things on our dates.

So on to more interesting things... like torure and mayhem.... Duck Tales Awoo-oo...

Poor little Ducky.
They have left you here with me.
Nobody loves you.

Sticky yucky tape
covering up your yellow face.
Can't cry for help now

What fun torture is
can you guess what I did?
All tied in tape, Duck

So many mean things
I will do to you, sad duck.
No one can stop me


Posted by Picasa

Feel free to take Guesses on what this duck related torture is named.... There are no prizes for being smart, it's rather obvious.

EDIT: Want to see the Ducky owner beg me for mercy? It's Grade A entertainment. Visit her blog!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it 'DUCK TAPE'. Very amusing. T3ell sis kiss isnt' spying, it's aliens coming to get her in kisses body.

RoxDar

7:11 AM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think you are gay! and i want my ducky back baythes are just not the same any more....hosuljda ,k bhkjinsd that is tubby's mercy beg for her precious bath toy to come back homw with us....

11:51 AM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue, I am concerned about you. Duck Torture?? Or would that be Quack Smack? What's next. Kittens?

6:41 AM, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home