I'm So Wet

Friday, September 15, 2006

(2:30 pm)And so are my towels. We are in the middle of a serious towel shortage, and I have three closets FULL of towels. Right now I am using a sheet while the towels are in the dryer - dirty, cus I don't have time to wash them.

(4:30pm) If the rain does not stop soon I will cry. The wind is driving it straight against the door at sixty miles an hour. Dammit. Oh, wait, did I forget to mention one tiny detail?

This is all our fault.

We are lazy bastards. Waaaaay back in October when we bought this house we saw we needed to re-caulk where the laminate meets the exterior doors. The Other Half has a real aversion to playing with caulk and we both didn't want the house smelling like caulk, so it never got done.

So now It is supposed to rain all tonight and tommorrow and then snow.... fuckers! But funnily enough about five minutes before it started to rain the other day, I had Blue Boy kill a spider for me. So It may be double my fault!

(8:55pm) the rain has slowed considerably. Really its just spitting. I have a stack of dirty but dry towels incase the wind picks up tommorrow. FIL brought over a space heater (which I hate) to try and dry up the laminate and the wood under it. Space heaters are dangerous and I want to sneak up and unplug it.

Too wet to haiku
Ducky has played in the water
Bad, naughty duck,

I took the VISA
Snatched it from you're purse
I bought out the stores

And now you will dread
The she-mailman's heavy tread
She will bring the bills

I should not have bought
a car, an Apple, a big TV?
You will pay for me!

Posted by Picasa

Yesterday I asked y'all to Guess the Torture. Good job RoxDar! You guessed Duct Tape.

Here is Your name up in lights:


Myspace Graphics, MySpace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Glitters, MySpace Goodies, Myspace Codes at www.MyGlitterSpace.comGenerate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.usMyspace Graphics, MySpace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Glitters, MySpace Goodies, Myspace Codes at www.MyGlitterSpace.com

Who wants to guess todays? Its pretty easy... almost spelled out for you ...

Edit: OMG. /Edit

7 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You are going to need a big fan to help dry the flooring out. Good Luck!

the poor ducky....

6:14 AM, September 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too sick to quess.

Free The Duck!

6:46 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Omg.. Where are you living in Saskatchewan where the weather is doing that? It sure isn't that bad here in the Queen City. It's been raining for the last 2 days, and it's cold, but nothing like what you are talking about. I know.. privacy and stuff. Email me and let me know.

-Very Curious.gspot... hehe

7:34 AM, September 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the name in lights. So going to add that to all me emails now.

RoxDar

8:26 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Fantasta girl My new mommy is bringing downma dehumidifier and we have had a fan running all night.. yay the water has stopped coming in, so now we get to dry out the flooooorrrs!

OnetallMomma When my demands are met, the duck shall go free

Lady Noelle I emailed you LOL. The other day My fil was saying that R had had nothing compared to us and I swore at you in my head

RoxDarGot it off myspace... the only thing myspace is good for!

Mr.Fab I live to please!


Why has no one guessed? Its not hard!

12:49 PM, September 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Electric shock therapy?

1:46 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Lol.. I got the e-mail. It's not my fault the Queen City isn't getting hit as hard as your town. You know we will have our time though. *thanks God it's still above zero today*

We should have bought our winter clothes sooner.

7:41 AM, September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home