OMG..Overheard in New York

Saturday, September 16, 2006

And Remember, Fans, Wednesday Is 'Pussy Tattoo Night' Here at the Ballpark

Woman #1: I don't know how I'm gonna get Bernie to go down on me. I've even tried waxing.
Woman #2: Maybe you can tattoo a little Yankees logo down there.
Woman #1: Are you kidding? It would be a holy object. He would kneel and make burnt offerings.
Woman #2: At least he would be kneeling. That's a start.

--Williamsburg


tooo freaking funny, but I wonder how painful it would be to actually get a tattoo "there"

2 Comments:

Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

It might hurt, but it would heal very quickly.

7:35 AM, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Ewww just makes me cringe...and I have tats...LOL
Thanks for popping over to vote via Mr Fab!
I lurk around here..lol

Peace

5:08 AM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home