Today I was Busy

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Too busy for blogging. It kind of amazes me I have not been online ALL DAY LONG. It's saturday... or was, and we shop every second saturday.. hehe hehe payday. So I slept in (Weekends are great like that, Rainbow Man gets everyone Cheerios and wakes me if there is a problem.) Blue boy woke up puking so I gave him a bucket and fell asleep. Yes fine, OK, point the Bad Mommy signs at me, but yes I fell back asleep. Since Blue boy was sick we asked MIL to watch him and she said sure , send Rainbow Man over too!

YESSSSSSSS

So shopping was enjoyable. Relaxing and fun even. Did you know school supplies are worth more then gasoline? I found that out today... that saying "YSewemou learn something new each day'" really IS true! (Blue boy stopped puking about an hour before shopping, and spent the day at nana's puke free...)

( we are only half done school supply shopping, for some things, I felt Rainbow Man should be there helping make the decision)

Then we had supper. Yes this is an important thing. I haven't felt like cooking in about 3 weeks. This means about once a week the kids get a Good meal, the other days are a slip shod slapping this and that together. But today, probably because of the nice time shopping and the sleeping in, I made supper. Now all of you who pointed the Bad Mommy sighns, turn them over, thats the good mommy side :o)

Three words people : Corn On The Cob.... um shit, ignore the word "the" please.

Now Im thinking my day can't go much better, Hubs helped with dishes. And the phone rang

"we have some pumpkin pie here, fresh from the oven, please help us eat it"

We ran LOL

And the best part of the day? The phone rang and we were told to go see this....










Seems our little town had a Birthday and they celebrated with fire works. A first for Blue Boy (loved them) and Stuperman ( Loved them) and a second for Rainbow man (he was too little the first time he saw them to recall them, but he found the noise of them a bit bothersome this time)
Hubs took the pictures, he is happy to finally get to try out the "fireworks"setting on our camera..

All in all a great day! How was your's?

Oh and hubs FINALLY finished downloading DBG (18 freaking days later) defragged the hard drive and it took seconds to log online instead of the four and a half minutes it was taking me to open a simple window! WOOT WOOT


Oh again, the two older boys begged and pleaded to sleep over at nana's so it's just me and Hubs tonight... and Stuperman... but he sleeps thought the night ... *wink*

2 Comments:

Blogger kirida said...

Oooh I love those squiggly lines!

7:35 AM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I am jealous - I want family close by so I could leave my kids with them to go shopping!

7:52 AM, August 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home