Sunday Six

Sunday, August 13, 2006


I have been an avid fan of Tink and Pan when Fantastagirl does her Sunday Six. Today Is Sunday, and This time I'm doing it too!
Answers provided by Rainbowman (6.10) and Blue Boy (4.5)years

1. What is college?


Rainbow Man: a place where you go , uhm, when you are done school, you go to it to finsish your school so you can go to get a job.

BlueBoy: I don't know

2. What are the names of some colleges?

RainbowMan: idunno

Blueboy: I dont know

3. Is a college the same thing as a university?

Rainbow Man: no

Blue Boy : yes

4. What is a major?


Rainbow Man ; uhmmm, a place where we go? Maybe?

Blue Boy: a place where we go

5. What do people do in college?


Rainbow Man: they learn to drive cars and they learn how to have babies and stuff


Blue Boy: mommy when Can I have chips


6. Do you want to go to college and if so, where?


Rainbow Man: no.


Blue Boy :yes. At our house

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Very cute! I love that you learn to drive and how to have babies in college! LOL

Thanks for playing & Welcome!

12:46 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

"they learn to have babies and stuff"....lmao! yeah, basically!

2:17 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I know of a few babies that were made in college...

So glad you played! We did too!

2:57 PM, August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...that was soo cute!! I love when the one said "can I have chips now?" LOL! It totally killed me!

8:21 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger MommyOutOfControl said...

LOL, love it. Learn to make babies is so true, he leaned this way too early! Welcome to Sunday Six...they did a great job! We played too.
Jamie

9:14 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

LOL... "can I have some chips"... LOL... we played too.

9:49 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Blogarita said...

Is there dip to go with the chips, too?

6:31 AM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kelly couldn't have done it without you kelly, so thanks!

WebMiz ~Baby Making 101~ Room 346 -- I took that class

FantastaGirl count one of mine in there! I have been tempted to play for quite a while. Im going to try and make this a regular thing!

Mr.Fab You did'nt get the memo? Everyone else did!

Flip Flop Momma lol, I told them they could have chips after answering!

Mommy out of control its kind of fitting, Rainbow Man was made while I was in University hehe

Candy I tried to get your vidio to work but soem days my computer hates me!

Blogarita there sure is!

7:48 AM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home