Shoes + Girls = Happiness ~ A Very Simple Concept

Thursday, August 10, 2006

So why doesn't Stupid Hubster he get it?

Yesterday I got a call from My BFF, Kiss_my_glass. Kiss was very very excited. Our sandles just went on sale, and should she grab me a pair too? Well DUH!!!

So what if I already had a pair? Theya re on S A L E. HELLO! I just wanna slap him upside the head!

These arent just any old sandles. They are flip flops. Foam flip flops. Foam wedge flip flops. With butterflies. Butterflies people! And did I mention they were on sale? Nine dollars! Sweet!

They are comfy and they make me feel tall, and they make my calves look great and now they are living on the top shelf of my coat closet just waiting for next summer.

I don't actually think I will be able to wait till next summer to wear them ..... but still.

Sigh

giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle

And tonight when we went out for coffee, Stuperman got hurt. He cried and said he had a booboo. Want to know what happened?

"Aunty Kiss hit stuperman with table"*

Yup she just picked him up at the ankles and started whacking his poor wittle head on the table. I'm pretty sure she will hit me next time she sees me too. But the truth must be told. I can handle the truth......... **


* no, stuperman didn't say kiss and stuperman, he used real names, but , you know, psychos are out here and shit, I get to take journalistic liberties..... or soemthing like that ...

** I am totally lying my butt off, Stuperman did whack his head on the table, but it was all his fault, but its way more fun to blame Kiss, isn't it?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course its more fun to blame me lol

11:34 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

AnonKissymous : and Im so damn good at it, arent I?
told ya I was blogging it heheheheh

XOXOXO

11:38 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

I LOVE FLIP FLOPS!!!!

11:44 PM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh yeah, hello? Flipflops? I am totally with you on this one!

6:02 AM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I wouldnt be able to save them for next summer...Id have to wear them at least once NOW. Men just dont understand women and shoes.

1:09 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home