This is why you should never cheat on you're spouse

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A GUY GOES TO A SUPERMARKET AND NOTICES A BEAUTIFUL BLONDE WAVE AT HIM AND SAY'S HELLO.

HE'S RATHER TAKEN ABACK, BECAUSE HE CAN'T PLACE WHERE HE KNOWS HER FROM,
SO HE SAYS "DO YOU KNOW ME?"

TO WHICH SHE REPLIES "I THINK YOUR THE FATHER OF ONE OF MY KIDS."

NOW HE THINKS BACK TO THE ONLY TIME HE HAS EVER BEEN UNFAITHFUL TO HIS
WIFE AND SAYS, "MY GOD, ARE YOU THE STRIPPER FROM MY BACHELOR PARTY THAT I LAID ON THE POOL TABLE WITH ALL MY BUDDIES WATCHING, WHILE YOUR PARTNER WHIPPED MY ASS WITH WET CELERY AND THEN STUCK A CARROT UP MY BUTT?".


SHE SAID "NO, I'M YOUR SONS MATH TEACHER."

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

hehe...

9:59 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

OMG... That would be embarassing..

I saw your link on the blog whores blog, then noticed you were from SK. I too live in SK. I look forward to future blogs. If you come read my blog I must warn you, it is very spicy.

10:25 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab: Ohhh I totally get that when I see Cucumbers!

PixieHI And Welcome To My Blog!

Blogarita This totallt happened to my husband, its true I was just trying to protect his identity! Its also the reason I love Cucumbers!

Lady OH! this is three new people commenting in one day ... this rocks the chincks of the monkey! Did you get the storm over where you are the other day? I had to turn of the computer :o(( Also, I love spicy!

12:07 PM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home