Sorry

Monday, July 10, 2006

There will be no post today, unless you count this. I am having some Boobal issues again, if I could just get this damn stitch out! I honestly cannot wait untill Friday to play show and tell with my plastic surgeon. Man is she going to be upset.

I am going up into the bath and then to lay on my bed hoping that by not having bandages bras and shirts rubbing on my exposed tissue I can get a bit of releif from the burning pain!

There will also be no pictures of what is going on with my boobal incision. I value keyboards way to much to subject yours to picture induced vomit. See how thoughtfull I am?
xoxo

5 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Go get some rest and take care of your boobal.

6:39 AM, July 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I feel bad for you going through all this! Sorry.

9:51 AM, July 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your incision is still bothering you...just remember it'll all be over soon enough.

10:14 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Ugh! That so sucks! Get lots of rest and get better soon!

Lots and lots of ((((((HIGS)))) for you, lol!!

12:37 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Y'all I've stopped DDR'ing... dammit i wanna DDR, I go in on friday to see the SheDoc... will update on friday or Saturday depending on how well the pain pills work!

12:04 PM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home