In Honor of 6.6.6

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Six things you never wanted to know about me

1. I have kissed a girl or two with tounge, but did not like it. I think a girls tounge is a different texture or shape or something cus they knew what they were doing but it did nothing for me.

2. I practice farting silently. When I am alone and could do it as loud as I want, I still do it as quietly as I can... its a skill that comes in handy while at the supper table or in a crowded car!

3. I never wanted a girl. I have three boys, with my third pregnacy I was horribly depressed I considered abortion, people had told me that "third time's a charm until the ultrasound showed boy parts. Then I was O.K with it. I fell totally and absolutly in love with him before he was ten minutes old.

4. I Like to embarress people ~ But hate to be embarresed myself. However, If someone manages to get the drop on me and I am embarressed I find it much easier to manage when it happens in a large group verses a small gatherings. It seems funneir when more people see/hear .

5. I did not realise that I was supposed to shave anything ~ much less my armpits untill the seventh grade when a boy made fun of me. I shaved that night. It still embaresses me when I think of it, and I still remeber his name and what he was wearing.

6. I am so afraid of spiders that I cry when I see photos of them. At 7 months pregnant I climbed from a cross legged on the floor seated position up the back of a couch and clung to the curtains when a spider crawled by me. I have been training my children since they were old enough to stomp to kill them for me. Today Blake got one the size of a dime. I stood on a chair with a broom.



And a bonus : I am very brave when people are watching But when I am alone I am timid and insecure. I do not Like alcohol , I am fine with others drinking it, but I myself will not.. I am very against any type of illegal drug ~ again I am ok with others doing it, but I have never tried it, (anyofit) nor do I ever want to.
It's a control thing.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1. no comment
I hate spiders too, I can't breathe if I have to kill one myself.
I'm going back to read what you said on wwb about abortion, weren't you one of the debaters on that? Hmmm.

11:21 PM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats the bonus?

11:51 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

I sure was... want to know why I am now so opposed to abortion? i was sent to a site, cant recall the name but it showed GRAPHIC images of tiny weeks old fetuses being murdered. thats what made me decide to keep him inuturo, i stillw asnt happy about it, but I wasnt going to murder him!
this is what i had said during hte abortion debate on WWB
hmm should i barge in with my two cents as well.... why not

abortion is WRONG from the moment the egg implants under your heart, that baby is living.

if you have been raped ~ ADOPTION
simple isnt it? yet millions of people go childless every year at the same time millions of babies are being murdered!

my opinion is short, and maybe insensitive, but it is me


before my experiance with Logan i was totally pro choice, your body do what you want, that website changed my mind completely! those eggs are babies! Im very happy that I got the cance to see the website and if you are interested I can try and find it again!

12:14 AM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I've kissed a girl too - the same girl on 2 occasions, at bars, for nothing but shock value...lol

9:53 AM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! I am interested in that site. and I don't see the bonus either. Is something there that my comp just isn't pickin' up?

11:19 AM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like alcohol either. drank way too much of it when I was a dumb teenager, makes me sick to even smell it now. and I have done a little mary jane. But that's it.

8:31 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Hi Blue I have missed you.

9:22 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lori: glad too see you are back! i totally agree with some of the comments people left about your job. a job should not be something you dread! take it from me, when you work at a bad job you cant help but bring home the days ( nights) stresses! you will find soemhting, dont worry!
Flipflip mama: i drank once, i was still sick four days later, im allergic, but I hated how i felt so... vulnerable while i was drink, other then the odd sip of wine ( my dad has wine at thanksgiving and at christmas, and the last time i drank anything was two sips at thanksgiving , the day before I found out I was pregnant with Logan, and he will be two very very soon)

Mr FABio: I have no pictures but if you want to bring a camera over, Im sure mrs fab and I can re enact soemthing along those lines for you!

9:41 PM, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home