Cowboy Joke

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Now , I havent seen Brokeback Mountain, I want to, but Hubby is very opposed to watching two guys "get it on" I refuse to make judgements about the movie when I have not seen it! However, I do know the premise of the movie, and there fore , this is super funny to me.... Does it tickle YOU'RE funny bone?

Top Ten Old West Phrases That Will Never Sound The Same After That Damned Gay Cowboy Movie

1. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"

2. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"

3. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."

4. "Howdy, pardner."

5. You stay here while I sneak around from behind."

6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."

7. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."

8. "Let's mount up!"

9. "Nice spread ya got there!"

10. "Ride'em cowboy!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok shannon if you wanna see the movie that bad we could watch it together but i dont know when and where but it would be an awesome girly thing girls could do and it would have us laughing our asses off...ive seen about 20 minutes of it

9:33 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

We are SO on.. but i dont know when or where either!

9:43 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

ROFLMAO!!! I LOVE IT!!!

2:47 PM, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make the date and we got a date...does that make sense or is it wierd that i just said we had a date or have....let me know cause this is gonna bug me for a while/.////

11:54 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home