It's the end of the world

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I dont know if this has anything to do with todays date, the whole ~hi baby antichrise whats up? nice 666 tattoo~ thing, but my computer was being very very mean to me and i got upset and just turned it off via the little blue button which hubby has told me never ever to do... apperently i have to shelve my anger and select start and wuit and all that stupid shit, but i was MAD. anyway I forgave the computer turned it on and voila no bookmarks

seriosly none. not one freaking little book mark..

oh and i was going down my list of links rebookmarking LIKE crazy and i found out that dawn from blond blogger, I owe you an apology! your link goes to netscape news or some stupid thing.. ill fix it right away!...

what the hell do i do? i go to a billion blogs a day but i found 90% of them by following link after link after link, i don't know how to find you again!!!!!!!!!

here is the deal if I have ever been to your blog leave a message, seriously it can be blank but i need you here so i can follow you home to your blog and re book mark you!

3 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Losing all my bookmarks? That would be the end of the world for me!!!

1:29 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I know what you mean...I have read some really good blogs and lost track of them b/c I didnt bookmark them.

1:59 PM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would curl up and die. Hee Hee. I need my bookmarks!

11:23 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home