Hmmm. . . Any Advice?

Monday, June 05, 2006

I haven't yet been formally reveiwed by I talk to much (we're rude deal with it) But Via an Email with one of their reveiwers about a different matter , I go this email " You need to do something about you're template".... now here is the problem ~ LOL ~ What do I do? Is it the different font colors that bug people? the black background? Im pretty new at blogging, and about 90% of this is for me , the other 10% is my attempt to amuse people. I am guessing that Charred at IT2M knows what he is talking about... I have read many of his ( and thier) reveiws and most of them I agree some what with... So... If anyone has any ideas on how to improve my template, speak up please! ( don't suggest things that are really challenging HTML wise, cus I learnt how to turn on the computer all by myself just over a year ago...very serious) ~ i swear to never ever be offended by anyone offering their opinion.. I may not take it, but i sure won't hold it against you!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your blog looks fine. Hmmm...I don't know what they're lookin' for. If you like it, keep it!

10:33 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Beady...who cares what anyone thinks of your blog...its yours and if you like it tell them to take a hike. I like your blog b/c I think your funny and I enjoy it...I wouldnt dream of telling you to change it.

12:58 AM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I got an idea! You could do a blue background with red paint running down it (for the background) I tried to pick a theme that went with my name of my blog. How to do that? I have no clue but I think it could be done! Well, actually I know how to change the back ground to blue but that's it. Okay, bye again!

7:38 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

I am a bit concerned that It is difficult for others to read, because of the black, but i like the black LOL

7:38 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Fab's right....the REALLY, really, really hate black screens with white writing (they even have an acronymn for it but I can't remember what it is now). So, I'm willing to bet that's what he meant.

There are tons of free templates online that you can use, or you could pay someone like Cat to redo yours (she did my WWB and the illustration in my current banner).

SugarMamma

http://www.wantsugar.blogspot.com/

just had her site redone by Cat and it looks awesome. She'll do a custom illustration based on what you're looking for. It's totally worth the money!

1:34 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home