It Has Been Decided

Monday, June 05, 2006

Thanks mostly to my super observant hubby, we have now chosen Our theme for our main bathroom upstairs... It is totaly out of left feild for us, but I think We will like it when we are done. Now all that remains is to figure out how to get the time to get into the city for supplies and how to find the time to paint the most used bathroom of the house

never fear, There will be before and after photos of this endevor. you just may have to wait a month or so


on a more personal note, ( dad, relitives, you may not want to read this) Last night my hubby showed me just why I fell in love with him all over again. great sex Lately I have put on a little weight 20 freaking pounds and I havent been feeling too happy with my body image. Hubby hasn't said a THING about my expanding waist line, at all!

Last night I got out of my very hot bubble bath to my very hot house and was trying to find something to wear until bedtime that i would not roast in. i chose cutoffs and a top that is supposed to be worn for the lenght of time it takes a guy to get it off. you know the type!

For over 2 hours it was like hubby haddn't noticed all the Nip slips that kept happening... seems my boobs AND waist have grown!

It was kindo of a downer that he didnt notice, you know? Any way , we went to bed, and I fell asleep like the second my head hit the pillow, i was zonked! 2 am rolls around and hubby wakes me up... seems the top DID bother him and he wasnt able to get to sleep without a little help!

Right now, I'm feeling pretty damn good about my extra pounds : o )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, that's a good way to feel good about yourself! For sure! lol

3:06 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

so you were enticing him all evening....and it worked! you rock!

5:31 PM, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that story!!! You totally rock for putting it on your blog. Today, you are my hero!

5:45 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

nohe 5 and catch:
seriously it was really hard to actually put it in, knowing my family reads this, but i am just on cloud nine todya , feeling soooo good about myself, and hubby for very obviously not caring about the weight gain, I mean he has NEVER said anything about it, not even a look, but this sort of proves it... : o )

Flip flop: today, everything has gone right , the little things that usually get me stressed have just rolled off my back, i do feel good about myself!

( altho id still liek to lose the extra 20 for me!)

6:45 PM, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home