~ Boob Cutting Clarification ~

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

umm sorry i didnt clarify the boob cutting up thing.... yea ... im a bit distracted n stuff... infact im considering taking up drinking... yea that would be good , considering i am allergic to alcohol and smelling the stuff gets me woozy.. i swear i do not beleive i will last this day all the way thru.. no siree... anyway im going insane, my problem not yours... here is the down low on the boobs.

gonna get em tightened up, covered by my goverments insurance and everything... need more info? go here



have fun, be sure to miss me when I am in my padded room

4 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Good luck with the "touch-ups"! I had a bad, thick scar on my left breast and because I had to go in for a second surgery (because the first doctor missed the tumor in that breast) the second surgeon was able to cut out that scar and she did such a good job that I only have a small, flat scar there now.

2:51 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I wish you the best in whatever your doing with your boobs....if I got mine tighened up Id probably fall over backwards...lol

4:57 PM, June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so..I was having a prob with your blog the other day, it wouldn't load...AT ALL! So, then I forgot about you...Im terrile...I love reading your stuff! So, I'm going to a you to my blogroll! yay! then I'll never forget you! Um...maybe I'll send you a get well boob e-card, ya think they have those?

10:26 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

ouch. good luck!

12:40 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home