Know what sucks big time?

Monday, June 12, 2006

This, not only do I not know how to flip the picture right side up, Parker brought this home.. its FOUR PAGES LONG he has to write the time and then um write the time.. like uh 1:45 is a quarter to four ... that kinda thing ~ and here is my deep dark secret.... I can't tell time on that kinda clock.. seriously i spent three years in resource room trying to learn it.. I just can't do it.. And now his teacher expects ME to help HIM!
PFFFT!
Thank God for excellent amazing wonderful sweet caring KICK ASS friends who are willing to help him do it, cus without My bestes bud Nikki, Parker and I would be up shit creek without a paddle!

6 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Seriously FABio, had you been here to help with the homework you would have been my bestest friend, well untill i remembered about the canadian jokes

8:24 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so smart SMRT i figured out the name for the type of clock located on the picture i feel so very helpful and smart

8:47 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sponge bob-what kind of clock is this??I can't seem to recall what the name is
m

10:21 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger L said...

11:45
8:15
11:45
8:15
10:00
12:30
1:00
9:45
1:45

6:01 AM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

whats all the numbers lori? cus if them are the answers we could ahve used them last night when me, hubster and best bud were arguing about where the little hand was!

8:46 AM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger L said...

They are the answers sorry im a day late LOL.

I am used to homework like that my son brings it home.

1:07 PM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home