The Problem with Making Plans is...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

They always get ruined.

I bought a set of candy underwear, thinking it would make a nice fathers day gift.. me wearing them , NOT him...Sigh... Why Do I always have to explain this ?

Then I realised that fathers day is two days AFTER I get my boob all chopped up.... so thats out!
So Saturday night ~ nope too tired, Sunday Morning I told him to come to bed on time as I have a gift for him... Sunday night comes, Im to sick to live.... I have decided on cremation and chocolate bars by the way !

So last night, Monday, I figure, hey I can breath again, the snot isn't quite so everywhere, lets do this! I have a limited time between now and Thursday night, but, I come to bed all candy-ised... and HE is SICK!

%^$##@!!*#$@#

so yea... never make plans

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are not going anywhere and, hey, it's the thought that counts. Stick them in a drawer and pull them out when you are both in the mood for some fun!

I am new to your site...why are you having your boobs "chopped up"? Ouch!

Thanks for visiting me!

9:11 AM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Save them for the timing is right.

1:08 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh, that SO sucks!!! Best "laid" plans, har har.

You're having breast surgery? I hope it's nothing serious. I had two benign tumors (one in each breast) removed a few years ago.

I'll be praying for you!

1:36 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

weeeellll just the one, and it was ont he very edge! its no big deal ( and they are very flavorful!)

6:09 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

he's too sick to eat candy underwear? he must be in pretty bad shape!

12:42 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home