He's Good For More Then Taking Out the Trash

Friday, June 09, 2006

What a tasteful, tacktful, sensiblesweet man I married......

In my never ending quest to lose my last 30 20 pounds of "baby fat" I read an article about how many calories you lose while having sex! As much as I hate exercise, maybe this is my ticket to weight loss? And don't say "Or weight gain!" my tubes have been burned braided cut tied, and so have his!

Here is an actual conversation we had about this:

Me: hey, S-E-X ( spelling) burns calories.. i read a funny thing about it today.
Him: duh...
Parker: whats ssssehhcxxx?
Me: aiming dirty look at husband nothing Parker
Him :so u wanna go exercise?
Me: the kids are sitting right here! Just eat supper and go have acold you're shower.
Him: Wanna shower with me?
Me: stop it
Parker: I want a shower
Logan : un bath! un bath!
Blake: I have to pee
Me: see!

Later that night, same topic


Me: so I figure that if its three times a week, that should be pretty good, hey?
Him: if three is good, five would be better.. or twelve
Me: Yea, I could do it, but I doubt you could and then I'd have to hire the hot esso guy to help me exercise.. he could be my personal trainer.. think he does windows?
hey! what doya mean 12? I'm not THAT fat! Jerk
Him: ohh Star Treks on!
Me: ~sigh~

7 Comments:

Blogger L said...

21 is a good number 7 days a week 3 x a day!

3:12 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I don't believe that about sex and calories. I have a lot of sex. I'm not burning all that many calories.

3:15 PM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that post was hilarious! I can't tell my hubby though, even though I want to lose wieght. I'm one of those wives that tries to get out of doing it as much as possible. hehehe.

5:01 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

seriously FABio, check the link, it tells you PFFFT

6:15 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

mr. katt and I have had similar convos! Too funny! With him though, it's not Star Trek but "The Tractor Channel" on satelite. Snoooooze!

6:22 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

lori:21.. in one week? how would i walk?

Blondie: seriously? thinkabout it, when you jog standing up you sweat, so when you jog layin down and sweat you have to be burning calories, just in a much more fun way!


Flipflop: i know where you are coming from,,,,

katt: they have a TRACTOR channel? the end is nigh

12:28 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Then why do I have to diet and go to the gym in order to lose a measly two pounds? I should be as skinny as Nicole Ritchie if sex really burned calories! I think something's wrong with my metabolism or something. Bah.

2:10 PM, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home