Sorry Folks ~ He's Not for Sale

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I woke up at 11 this morning. He let me sleep in. : o) I still felt like the fat lady at Wal ~ Mart had run me down with her shopping cart ~ but I knew I had to clean house today anyway. We had been washing individual dishes to eat off of for three days.. dammit, this is going to take me a long time, sick as I am!

I smelled the coffee first... I do love some coffee, and nothing is better for a burning throat then something nice and hot!

then I turned the corner and saw this :







Dishes done : Check
Counters washed : Check
Baby changed : Check
Floor swept : Check
Kids fed: Check
Coffee Made : Check

He is , without a doubt , A keeper

3 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

awww, how nice!

6:36 PM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Yes a big time keeper.

3:12 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

yaaaaaay for the measuring cups you freak!

8:48 AM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home