And For My Next Trick...

Monday, June 19, 2006

Now that we are back to our regularly schedualed blogging, thanks in part to the wonderful makers of Advil, lots has been happening at my house I have been unable to blog about....


  • We bought DDR
On the day of my surgery , Hubster was given a list of things to occupy him while he waited. One of said things was to purchase DDR. <- seriously clock on this link, this kid is FIVE years old! I wanted DDR because I was reading a "mommyblog" and she had at the end of her post that she had worked out on DDR and LOST ACTUAL CALORIES. I am on a never ending quest to lose 20 lbs... without exercise. My last weight loss program centered around horozontal dancing. I think it was working too, until my Boobal exile from marital relations ... Sigh.. I plan on rejoining that particular weight loss group as soon as I can. And by group I mean two.
So what I did not realise was that after I got home from the hospital I would not beable to jump all over the place playing DDR, And I would have to watch as my husband fricken masters the thing and my two oldest try to LOL ~ there will be videos of this soon! But not of me .

  • Parker Is almost done school
Today Parker brought home a full bookbag of things from school. papers markers garbage... a lot of cute things, i will keep them until the first of August, By then he has forgotten he has them and I can safely throw them away. Should anyone actually WANT books colored in by a six year old, one about a pig perhaps? the writing is not legible. I will be happy to send them to you! Otherwise , blue box<> of my neighbours who sleep in late on Thursday mornings, here I come! Seven.. Maybe six, days of school left

  • I stole A Baby
No really I took her and Im not giving her back ( all I can say is it's a good thing baby's mom will have her back by the time she reads this or I'd be dead) My brother and his soon to be wife who wants me to wear a very unflattering maitron of honor dress for her wedding but we have time to talk her out of it Have been having a very stressful month. I will not go into reasons why, suffice to say, I have been where they are now. I Am baby-sitting for my impossibly FAT beautiful neice 6 months and weighs the same as my 2 year old...pffft Krystas momma and daddy need a few days to party it up and remember all the fun they have together before getting back to the grindstone. My four year old is doing all the baby lifting for me during the day, And Hubster comes to my rescue in the evenings.

  • Here are some Random Photos
  • My Dad's First Tattoo, I will ask Him if I can have pics of the others.. This is NOT the one I drew
  • This Is our Cat Tigger. I think I have put this photo in before, But thats OK, I like It any way
  • Hubster's Third and SecondTats. I will take a pic showing all of them soon, I promis. And yes those are freckles, He is a red head.

  • My Little Shadow. It is not often I take photo of shadow that turns out. It is really hard to photograoh black shiny things.. This one, it worked, but only because I was being sarcastic and walking around pushing the button repeatedly without looking thru the veiw finder. Had I tried to take this.. PFFT!


  • I Promise To
Start reading AND commenting on blogs. Might not happen until Wednesday, as I have the baby till then and I will NOT NOT NOT let Blake carry her down the stairs.. nonono. So , I promise, from Wednesday night onwards I will make a total jerk of myself commenting on all of you're blogs again!






6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay well this commet has nothing to do with what you posted but i thought i would let you know that i will be at your house sometime after 2 tommorrow so if there is anything you need from the city call me and let me know oh ya and i am bringing your kids chocolate milk cause i bought to many dollar days are bad lol anyway see you tommorrow kiss

2:13 AM, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same bags of school work x 4. All but the best of the best will be gone by August!

And I grew up with a gray tiger cat named Tigger. So sweet.

7:15 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

LOVE the dragon tattoos!

8:57 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

:0)

10:30 AM, June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it really a bad thing that my 6 month old weighs 5 pounds less than your two year old??? i think she is darn cute....she does have a lot of rolls thought well as daddy says she has more roles than the bakery....he doesnt mean it he is just kiddin around!!!lol

9:56 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Blogarita said...

Tigger looks like a cat we used to have (his name was "X", and he was the bestest cat ever), and Shadow looks like our cat Mars, one of the cats we have now.

(I tried to email you..., but the address on your profile kept getting rejected. I wanted to ask you something. Please email me at blogarita@gmail.net.)

1:01 PM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home