And I 'm Gone!

Friday, June 16, 2006

time is going quick now, I have about 2 hours to get myself a good book, pack some lipgloss and shower... who knows when I will beable to shower again after tonight? last time I had to wait THREE DAYS... three Loooong days .. it was horrible!

getting a bit nervous, not bad ~ but I think it will get worse LOL LOL

I tried to answer everyones comments, I know I have been very lax in that department


I don't know If I will be blogging tonight ..depends on the pain med I guess

Wish me Luck and send me flowers!


( oh and who all thinks I will have lopsided boobs for my dads wedding)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just wanted to tell you that you are the best friend ever when i am sad or worried all i ever have to do is give you a call and you make me feel better thanks for your help today your the best i wish everyone had a best friend like you love you lots i will call and cheak on you tommorrow

from kiss

12:38 PM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home