E-mail Seditive

Monday, June 19, 2006

Warning! I am posting a Photo Of the Incision.. Scroll Carefully!

This will be, I HOPE my last Post on *just boobs* Enough is enough! If I can't stand hearing my kids whine, why do I expect y'all to listen to ME whine???

So, I took a photo of my cut, I phoned and emailed it to my surgeon. She said that it WAS splitting, but it seems to be stopped. ( fingers crossed here people!!) In the event that It does happen again ( which it won't if fingers have been dutifully crossed) I have free reingn to go see the on call plastic surgeon at the Hospital. Red Alert has officially been called off! So thats good news.

Don't ask how I stopped the splitting, it involved fans,polysporin, custom cut bandaids, warm cloths, and baby powder... If I tell you more, I'd have to kill you !

I have eaten 9 fudgsicles and 3 reveles and 2 Real Fruit strawberry popsicles in the last 24 hours. Thats the bad news.


now .... I am leaving a B I G Space here so that you can STOP scrolling BEFORE you see the incision, should you choose NOT to see it.. Its not so pretty, but try to picture it after the swelling and bruising goes down... So, last warning, if you are squeamish, stop NOW... there will be NO vomit on MY blog! ( I chose to post the less *graphic* of the two I took, this one shows only half of the cut, and is not as "close up" as the one I sent my surgeon )





























5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! that's horrible! I'm in pain just looking at that! I feel so bad for you! And you're doing it again soon? Ouch. Boobs are sensative anyway, I can't imagine.

10:28 PM, June 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shouldn't have looked...stupid me. Geez, I hope it feels better soon.

7:07 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

omg, oww, oww! I guess that means no bras for a while, huh? sheesh!

8:56 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Actually, web, I have to wear a bra, 24/7. i get to take it off to shower, but I still ahve to support it. It hurts way more to be flooping around then any old bra does!

10:31 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh my gosh, Blue!!!!!!!!!!! You poor, poor, thing! I just read all that you went through and oh my gosh!!! The sound? *puke* I don't know how you did it!

Have you tried an ace bandage for support instead of a bra? I wore one on my left breast when I developed a nasty hematoma (you could squirt blood across the room by squeezing my breast, lol)

I also took a picture of my boob, in all it's glory because it was three times the size of the right one and every color in the rainbow and more!

I hope you heal completely soon and the scar goes away. I'll be praying for you!

2:06 PM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home