Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What curse word do you use the most? I asked the hubster, he thinks "shit" but im all for equal opertunity, I use them all, but I try very very hard not to use them around the boys. Logan can say "fuck" tho, so I am not totally successful

Do you own an iPod?
Nope, and I am not 100% positive I know what it is.. a miusic player?

Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most?
I am not on My Space...

What time is your alarm clock set for?
I do not wake up to anything other then violent nudging /pushing /someone calling my name, or , if the kid is lucky, them crying. On weekdays I get up after Hubster shoves me out of bed at ten to seven, except for friday, He starts at five or something, then I move to the couch and wake up when the parent sfor the baby girl I babysit walk in the door.. Weekends I wake up whenever Parker comes in with something he can't handle.. usually around lunch time.

What color is your room? White with accents done in a tastefully matching white color

Flip flops or sneakers?
Are they colorful? Funky? if they draw your eyes to my feet , I wear them.. Im loving slip on shoes cus they are fast...

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? I hate having my photo taken!
but that doesnt stop me from bitching that I am in none of the pics with the kids!

What was the last movie you watched? Jaws... infact i think the last ten movies I watched have been Jaws

Do any of your friends have children? Some, But we were first , we are always the trendsetters!

Has anyone ever called you lazy? YES, I have a mother in law , after all!

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Nope. all i need is my pillow. I think my pillow IS rugged, i fall asleep , on average, within three minutes of laying down. Seriously, Hubster kept track for 4 months,,, longest I was up was 10 minutes.. and apperently as I fall into sleep I sigh, twitch and then grind my teeth for hours.. Also He says I drool, I say my pillow has a leak

What CD is currently in your CD player? Inspirational Journey by Randy Travis ~ it rocks , expecially while cleaning the kitchen, For vaccuming and laundry folding I put in St. Anger by Metallica

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate ~ I am female!

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No, But I have one and It is killing me . I find I need to talk baout things to get them resolved, so I figure untill I talk this out with the select few who know, I wont be on my game.

Have you ever given someone a hickey?
Yes. It led to a very ... interesting... conversation with my six year old son. Don;t worry I told him no I can't give him one, and when he is 18 and its legal for him to have them, he will change his mind about me giving him one, But it will be fun to embarress him with this little gem when he is older!

Who was the last person to call you?
My grandma, I have been franticly searching for the People Mag with the Brangelina Baby cus I am Team Aniston ALL THE WAY, She bought it for me last night, about the same time I located and bought a copy LOL... But it was super nice of her to take the time to look for me !

Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Oh yea... But honestly, I like it, I deliberatly give them reason to...

Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes. Do I watch them now. Yes, Im a mom.. i love family guy and Sponge Bob

How many siblings do you have? I have An older sister (Sheri) and a Younger brother (Daniel), I recently got two more brothers ( Dane and Rich)as a wedding gift from My dads new wife ( they are HOT) and very soon I will have two new sisters Jessi and Maritza).. I think Christmas will be expensive this year, But if Ricard is playing Santa, then I'm game

Are you shy around the opposite sex?
around guys? no.. I have to admit, I have the most fun when I am trying to embarress people, and you cannot be shy around a guy if you hope to make them blush... So far my favorite respose to being a total dick to people is " can you guys just please give her back her baby ? you are starting to creap me out" .. that was the hot gas bar dude...

What movie do you know every line to? Jaws

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yes, John Michale Mongumry and Metallica.. I have eclectic tastes.

What is your favorite salad dressing?
Italian.. but the fat free crap is not a good thing

Do you read for fun? LMAO I figure on an average day I read 3 200 page books...cus I like to read, and i find that I have to read or I go insane. I read while I eat while i bathe while I smoke while I watch tv, While I blog. I have special reading skills that help me to read faster tho :o)

Do you cry a lot?
Normally, no.. in the past 48 hours YES

Who was the last person to text message you?
uhmm trext message, as in a phone? I don't have a cell phone, I have yahoo messageing, and the last person to do that was my friend April.

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop.. a dusty one

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? YES I really want to re peirce my nose, and I have two tats that I want right now. My husband will not allow me to tat his name on my body, he thinks its not right to tat anyones name on anyones body , cus they could die tommorrow, but he is stupid. I am smart and since our initials happen to be S&M I am so totally getting a heart made out of a whip with a set of handcuffs set inside the whip with our initials inside.. MUAHAHAHH I also want to get a charm bracelet on my left ankle so I can get tats of the other people who are important to me.. forinstance, my baby neice was born christmas eve and I want something christmasy tattoed for that ... Any one want me to blog a pic of the tats I have already?


What is the weather like? Rain rain go away never come some other day I hate the wet I hate the wind Id kill someone for a sunny day

Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Hmmm, considering The Hubster has some kick ass tats on his back and plans to fill his whole back some day as well as having four peircings ( and only one in the ear) I'd have to say yes.

Is sex before marriage wrong?
I think not only is sex before marriage important, living together is too! I will advise my sons to live with someone at least 6 months before marriage. There is no way to stop teens from having sex, seriously, our only option is to teach them how to have it safely!

When was the last time you slept on the floor? Ummm I don't sleep on floors..

How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I usually get 6-7 hours a night but then I have a two hour nap int he morning most mornings and sometimes an afternoon nap. I find I function the best when I get somewhere in teh neighbourhood of 12 hours plus a three hour afternoon nap.. Im totally Low on Iron, but I hate what the iron pills do for me so i don';t bother to take it!

Are you in love or lust? I am in love with my husband, but there is no one other then Jaws.. (yes the shark, I have repetedlt said I have issues) that I lust after more then him.

Are your days full and fast-paced? .. hmm most days are laid back, as laid back as it can get with two babies and a toddler everyday!

Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? nope.. I'm thinking this is the reason fo rthe roll of fat on my waist.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I will be 27 in 19 days.. if I counted right

Are you picky about spelling and grammar? No, I cannot spell and I refuse to stress over it..in fact i refuse to re read this and count how many times i put teh not the and other mistakes....I'm so not fixing anything LOL might be because I am lazy

Have you ever been to Six Flags? No, I would not meet the minimum height requirements for the rides
Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I have two female friends that I consider " real" friends... I will not name them. Other then that I feel more comfortable with men

Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. I buy It in bulk even tho I am the only one in the house who eats it.


Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
I have a system. I lay on my right side for long enough for Hubster to get comfortable , then I switch to my left, then I fall asleep. This happens everynight. I have tried starting on the left, but then it goes like this. left side ~ wait, switch, right side~ wait ~switch ~left side~ wait sleep~

Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
No, I do not own creditcards. The ya re evil evil evil

Do you enjoy giving hugs?
On average I dole out q22093724 hugs daily. They make my heart smile

What song did you last sing out loud? The theme for Sponge Bob Square Pants

What is your favorite TV show? Smallville

Which celebrity, dead or alive, would like to have lunch with? Is Dean Koontz a Celeb? cus I'd pick him

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? For the past 48 hours ~ well I can't say for sure it was butterflys but it was something creeping and crawling

What one thing do you wish you had? Paitence.
.
Favorite lyrics? Point Of Light , by Randy Travis : There's a point when you cannot walk away
There's a darkness that everyone must face
There are heroes whose names we never hear

When you have to stand up
Straight and tall an mean the words you say
It wants to take what's good and fair and lay it all to waste
A dedicated army of quiet volun-teers

There's a point you must decide just to do it 'cause it's right
And that darkness covers everything in sight
Reaching out to feed the hungry reaching out to save the land

That's when you be-come a point of light
Until it meets a single point of light
Reaching out to their fellow men.

5 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I have watched Jaws a gazillion times too....lol..my grandson loves the movie and everytime hes here we have Jaws on...lol...like your list.....you make me smile

12:03 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Pictures of tattoos YES pretty please.

Sponge Bob is always on in my house and I always sing the theme song too.

Great list babe.

4:43 PM, June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my word that is a long meme! I have my nose pierced! and I have 3 tatoos! and I don't have an ipod either, or no what they do. I have one band shirt, for this really crappy white christian rap group called "furthermore." I like to read a lot too! Ok, not like you care what we have in common, but now you know anyway!

8:59 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch: we bought jaws about three months ago ( i have always wanted it) my four year old watches it at least once a day , and usually two to three time. they have plastic sharks and they run up to us " doooodo dooo do SHARK!" to scare us, its very cute when the baby does it

Lori: im half in love with sponge bob, thinking of leaving my hubster for him... good idea?

Fab: see above LOL

Flip flop momma: I wanna see the tatooooos I had my nose peirced for about a year when I got caught up on parkers coat and ripped out, it had been ripped out about five times bofroe that so I figue i will wait till logan is 3 before I try again!

12:00 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

and i happen to think its cool that we have things in common flipflopper!

12:02 PM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home