Day Three

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The reason I had this surgery In the first place was when I had my breast reduction, the skin split open along the horizontal incision and healed with a bad scar. The point of this was to rid me of the scarring,

yea right

wonderful

My new cut is starting to split again. Its a small split, maybe 3mm. But its there, and last time it started small too!

Im supper worried, but more then that I am pissed off!

Hubster is trying to reassure me that its just a little infection ( crossing fingers for infection is a weird thing) I think its a split though. It looks soo much the SAME.

Sigh

I'll keep ya posted

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sending you healing thoughts. Do you go back to the Drs. tomorrow?

3:03 PM, June 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! I feel so bad for you! I will pray that it's an infection? that's weird, but will do. I hate for you to have gone through this to end up with the same results!

8:41 PM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home