State of Panic

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I want to take this time to thank everyone for their comments. Right now I am pretty much in a state of panic. Its happening all over again! I am phoning my surgeon tommorrow morning and I hope to get into see her tommorrow after hours. Last time, none of the six different doctors I saw would agree that anything was wrong. My own Doctor was on vacation so I could not see her. I am hoping that with my past history, she will agree to see me ASAP.

Im on pins and needles tho, and I doubt I will get much sleep tonight at all.

The pain is pretty well managed now. I went untill 4 pm without meds , when I should have taken something at 3. By 430 i felt like I was on fire. I took a double dose of pills and Im ok now, But lesson learned! I will take my pills faithfully , even if it does make mee look like a wuss.!


Im wondering if its my fault, becuase really,this is an elective surgery, I am only getting it due to vanity. Scars dont kill people, and they are completely hidden from the world at large. Me, the Hubster ( who doesnt care about the scarring) and my doctor arte the only ones who see this.


I will never regret the breast reduction itself! but maybe choosing to get rid of my scars was a Bad Idea.... and the thougth that I still have to go thru this one more time just about makes me want to cry!

oye vey but I hate stress. Send chocolate my way!

4 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Oh baby Im sending lots of chocolate your way.

8:11 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

ow! i totally understand wanting to get rid of the scars. if it bothers you, even if no one else will see it, that's a good enough reason!

8:52 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger MJ Tam said...

I hope you will feel better soon. And don't feel guilty about what you've done.

12:35 PM, June 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A positive self image is so very important. It doesn't matter if you are the only one who can see it. You know its there and if fixing it makes you feel better about yourself, then you have taken the right path.

I am sending you chocolate thoughts. It's the best I can do on such short notice.

4:05 PM, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home