Overheard

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bluepaintred: I cant get smokey to fit in the box

succulence29: lmfao

Bluepaintred: she is too big to sit in it

succulence29: why are you trying to stick her in a box

Bluepaintred: uh
Bluepaintred: just cause
Bluepaintred: and thats all you need to know

succulence29: lol
succulence29: geek

Bluepaintred: still
Bluepaintred: its twenty after eleven and I have no blog post
Bluepaintred: gimmeh teh funneh!

succulence29: ummmmmmmmmmmm I haven't a clue lol

Bluepaintred: LE SIGH


You know its a sad state of affairs when you can't even count on family.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm somehow i feel very used right now sis lol

from the 1st born

11:30 PM, November 15, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

LMAO

I asked you very plainly for an idea. This is what happens when left to my own devices

11:31 PM, November 15, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Um...Why were you putting Smokie in a box?

6:45 AM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

I bet you were trying to mail her to Shelli? Right?

8:09 AM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

I asked Erik the other day for inspiration for a post, he was no help.

9:31 AM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

I feel your pain. My smokie is always to big to fit in the box.

11:28 AM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I had nothin too which is why I posted crap today lol although still trying to figure out how to say my native american name. lol

12:20 PM, November 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home