The Best Laid Plans

Friday, November 09, 2007

Tonight I noticed that the grill on the front of my brothers big black "I'm not compensating for ANYTHING" truck was missing. This entertained me for a good part of the day. I feel that his truck is incomplete and that I should offer him some sort of solution for his vehicular deficit.

I suggested that since we have plenty of wildlife in our area he could replace the missing grill with one that has shish kabob skewers attached. I felt that this was a very practical solution.

You see, he works quite long hours and with the new and improved grill, he would be able to smuck a deer (Smashing at speeds higher than 60 will ensure your animal is properly tenderized) and skewer it.

By the time he got home the engine heat would have cooked the venison to a nice medium rare.

It's hard to decide what to cook after working all day long, trust me, I know becuase I don;t work and I am afflicted with teh indecision every day 'round four PM. With the new I Think I Should Patent This grill, you can provide a fresh, organic meal to your family, made as you commute.

I presented my (well thought out) plan to my brother, but he shot me down faster than a fat guy can empty a buffet.


I think the public at large would benefit. What say you interwebs. Would you buy a new I Think I Should Patent This grill?

+ =

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could also cook mac&cheese in the radiator... the anti-freeze would add a nice flavor ~JitteryJoe~

10:10 PM, November 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaayyyy, I got firsties... take that sheila.

~JitteryJoe~

10:14 PM, November 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STEAK COMES FROM COWS not deers except for deer steak and that wasnt deer steak that was cow steak.

10:46 PM, November 09, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Listen, JJ, that was super rude.

I should always be first!!

Thats it, no boob pictures from Missouri now, buddy.

12:21 AM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

That is a great idea, I can't see why your brother isn't interested to help you get this up and running....He's such a stuck up...

9:37 AM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Well, it might work up there in the great white north, but here in Florida we have those damn raccoons, armadillos, and crap like that. Even our deer are little tiny things that aren't even a mouthful!

11:51 AM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Karen Jensen said...

mmm. . . road kill.

11:56 AM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger robkroese said...

It would also be good for disposing of evidence. Next time you hit a pedestrian, you just invite the neighbors over for a barbecue!

12:27 PM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger annie said...

"Road Kill Cafe-
you kill 'em, we grill 'em!"

2:03 PM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

I'll take three. Do you take major credit cards or just cash and checks?

4:11 PM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

No. Sorry.

5:06 PM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

There was a Hardy Boys book where they cooked a snake on their car.

8:37 PM, November 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If my son ever moves back to Oregon I am SO ordering one (does it come in Ford Ranger size?).
He had 2 deer run-ins in less than 6 months up there.
--Peggy

11:14 AM, November 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home