Oh Look! A Keyboard!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wow. I'm actually going to do more than click the "upload a photo if you are willing to wait six hours" button!

A lot has happened since I caught teh lazy. I'm not entirely cured, hence the bullets!

  • I have been taking maximum opps per day on PayPerPost.
  • I made Seventy nine bucks today :o) (!245 this week !)
  • This is good as my only real source of income went on strike today.
  • Well.
  • She didn't. Her mom's work did.
  • Excellent timing what with Christmas in a few weeks
  • Fuck.
  • I was going to get a big ass Tattoo In the beginning of December, but now I can't
  • Unless
  • Would the boys accept that my tattoo is our gift to them?
  • Yea, Thats what the husband said too.
  • I break for KitKats
  • No really, I stopped typing long enough to eat a mini KitKat.
  • And a Coffee Crisp
  • They are excellent, especially dipped in coffee!
  • They say the strike might only last a week.
  • if it does, I will only lose a hundred bucks.
  • So I hope it does only last a week.
  • Unless I win the Lottery.
  • That would be good.
Meh. I'm tired of The WTF Bullets. Are you or does the sudden full line text confuse you? I'd hate for that to happen. One minute you are fine the next you will be circling the blog with that annoying slack jawed look on your face, trying to convince my stat counter it is in the mood for anal.

Really. It isn't. Please stop, you're getting lube everywhere!

Pee ess: I lied about not hitting the "upload a photo if you are willing to wait six hours" button! There are lots of pictures there. Bowling, RM's Birthday, Some of them were taken by a three year old, some by a five year old and some by me. See if you can figure out who took what.
In a bit. Cus. It takes like six hours for blogger to understand a picture is something to be viewed and not screwed.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I'm first.

And I'm back.

11:14 PM, November 01, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

oooooooh yeah!

PS - I totally break for kitkats too. I had one before opening your blog.

11:14 PM, November 01, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

If you dip it in coffee doesn't that melt the chocolate off?

4:38 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

I wish I could get PPP to work for me...phooey!

6:20 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

Won't your PPP money supplement the lost income?

6:36 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger kissmyglass said...

hey you i am off work at 8 tonight i will call you from work when i get off if you want to do coffee tonight.

7:18 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila yes. Yes you are !

Sheila Mmmm. I'm eating a wonderbar WHILE i type!

Mr.Fab it melts the chocolate, not melts it off. You still have to suck it off. Its awesome. Quit having diabetes and try it, sheesh!

Robin I PPH PPP.

Avitable In a way it will. See it takes a month to get paid after each assignment, so in three weeks every day I will get a lot of $ in my pay pal account. then i have to wait until I have X number of dollars and transfer it to my bank. That takes another week. SO by the time I get paid from PPP, I will have already dealt with and gone through the upcoming rough spot. Which wouldn't be rough at all if we didn't need insurance on this stupid house. I mean. How often do house catch fire anyway?

BffKissy COFFEE! coffee! COFFfeeefcoffee cofjfaskhjfraijsfaljJAVA

9:48 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Donna said...

OMFG! I love coffee crisp. I haven't had them in years...not since '99 when Geekman was last in Canada...and Aero bars.

I'm gonna go sit and cry now.

10:54 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

You were going to get a big tattoo on your ass?

11:39 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger CP said...

I totally stop the world for the 3 Musketeer's bar. Nothing shall commence forward until my candy is through. I feel ya!

CP

4:09 PM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

It doesn't take that long to view photos on high speed or did you mean that it takes that long for blogger to put them up?

6:35 PM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope the strike is over soon for you and the new tattoo.

7:23 PM, November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home