Wow. I'm actually going to do more than click the "upload a photo if you are willing to wait six hours" button!
A lot has happened since I caught teh lazy. I'm not entirely cured, hence the bullets!
- I have been taking maximum opps per day on PayPerPost.
- I made Seventy nine bucks today :o) (!245 this week !)
- This is good as my only real source of income went on strike today.
- She didn't. Her mom's work did.
- Excellent timing what with Christmas in a few weeks
- I was going to get a big ass Tattoo In the beginning of December, but now I can't
- Would the boys accept that my tattoo is our gift to them?
- Yea, Thats what the husband said too.
- I break for KitKats
- No really, I stopped typing long enough to eat a mini KitKat.
- And a Coffee Crisp
- They are excellent, especially dipped in coffee!
- They say the strike might only last a week.
- if it does, I will only lose a hundred bucks.
- So I hope it does only last a week.
- Unless I win the Lottery.
- That would be good.
Really. It isn't. Please stop, you're getting lube everywhere!
Pee ess: I lied about not hitting the "upload a photo if you are willing to wait six hours" button! There are lots of pictures there. Bowling, RM's Birthday, Some of them were taken by a three year old, some by a five year old and some by me. See if you can figure out who took what.
In a bit. Cus. It takes like six hours for blogger to understand a picture is something to be viewed and not screwed.