Exposed gluteal cleft

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sometimes, when you walk down the street and chance upon a hot chick, you are lucky(?) enough to see a bit more than she is willing to show. Sometimes you see this:

OK, you won't see this per say, but I searched for at least twenty minutes for a suitable hot chick with ass crack showing and got nothing. WTF? I tried hot ass, sexy ass, and about six million other variations of the ass theme, and got zilch.

Anyway, as you can see, Ass Crack has the potential of being sexy. Unfortunately maybe 15% of the worlds population are fit enough to have both an ass and a trim body, so you don't see it often.

More often you are stuck viewing the ass of a fat woman who was too em-bare-assed to tell her boss her true size and thus got stuck with a pair of pants five sizes too small. And if the staining and visible stretch marks were not bad enough, her muffin top was doing a complete 360. And it jiggled as she bagged the groceries.

More than anything in the world, I wanted to offer her a can of this :

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman said...

Sounds sexy to me!

9:32 AM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

OUCH! ;)

10:12 AM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

Only once have I accidentally seen a hot ass crack peeking out. Fat chicks shouldn't wear low rider jeans.

10:38 AM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I don't get it - what is the girl thinking??? the only person that would look good to show her ass crack is a size 0...and even then who wants to see that?

11:09 AM, November 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any ass crack showing at any inappropriate time is nasty to me... I think... I don't get that much ass crack shown to me... really...

11:14 AM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab You sir, are a very disturbed individual and should seek help post haste!

Shelli I screamed worse then that when I bleached my eyeballs

Nobody Nope. Or, if they do, they should wear shirts that cover it!

Fantastagirl Exactly becuase a size zero has to ass to show off!

DutchBitch Lucky you. Is that a dutch thing? people there actually wear proper fitting pants?

11:33 AM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

Erik is attempting plumber work as I type this now. I'd try to get a shot of his plumber's crack but I think he'd ban me from online if I posted it.

4:31 PM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Yuck

6:45 PM, November 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home