Wow. Just Wow

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I read approximately six million and four blogs a day. Some of them make me smile, some make me cry, some I comment on, some I lurk on. This one *smirk* I have been banned for commenting on, but still lurk, mainly to giggle at his ridiculous spelling mistakes (intertain, encontenance, inlighten - to name a few) It is not often you will see me publicly bash a blogger, but this post had me gasping and re-reading, trying to fool myself I had not read it right the first few times.

Today his post made me shiver. This man is not sane? Srsly. NO man can type this kind of drivel and not be joking, right? And even then, it's a damn sorry excuse for a joke.

the King is looking for a new Queen.

The criteria for this position are as follows;

A. General Attributes:

1. 5'0" to 5'7" in height and 100 to 132lbs. in weight

2. Hair color (any color) eyes (any color)

3. King asks that u try to look like a girl more often than not.

4. Feminin not Masculin

B. Personality Attributes;

1.Must believe in monogamy and allegieance to the King or die.........

2.Must know what obligations are (your obligation also applies to the King).

3. Must be responsible and disciplined (to help the King in everyday mundane efforts).

4.Must be able to oversee all the duties of the castle( with only minimal help from the King (except where applicable)).

5.Must be able to deal with Kings exceptionally high sex drive and machismo with no complaints. (especially when he has drank too much Dark Ales)

6.will try not to back talk the King or barade the king with unecessary battling (unless death of the Queen is an acceptable outcome).

7. always love honor and cherish the King as he will always love honor and cherish the Queen.



Lets start with number seven. He threatens death not once, but twice in his post, but he loves honors and cherishes you? Nu-uh. No way. Any man (or woman for that matter) who threatens physical harm - even as a joke - does NOT love you. Name calling, hitting, threats, It all falls under the category of abuse, not love!

And number five, dealing with his "high sex drive". Do I have to point out that even in a committed relationship - including marriage - it is rape if the other person is unwilling to "deal". Drinking too much does not give you a license to rape. For crying out loud, kids are being taught "no means no" in grade school these days so how can this "man" not understand the concept at his age?

Numbers two, three and four. If, and this is a big if, he works all day and she is at home all day, I can see why she has to "oversee all the duties of the castle", but what if she works too? Does she still have to do all the "everyday mundane efforts". I assume he thinks as much, what with his caveat of "with only minimal help from the King".

I guess that what I am getting at is that, if you love yourself if you respect who you are, Do not sell yourself short. No person, of any gender, of any race, should be treated this way.

It is not a joke, and it is not right!


National Domestic Violence Hotline
Canadian Domestic Violence help page - searchable by region

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

first. cuz I'm cool.

9:43 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

and, you know my feelings about this guy, so I'll just sit back and watch what other people have to say...

9:44 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Are you sure he is really serious? If he is, what a fucktard.

10:05 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Sheila knows who he is, tell me, tell me!

10:05 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila Yes. Yes you are.

Sheila And I share your views on this fucktard.

Shelli Well from what I have read of him and what I have been told of him, he is 100% serious. Unfortunately

Shelli An email has been sent to the mothership. Uhm. I mean you.

10:22 PM, October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy sounds like an idiot.
And I really want to know who it is.
So I can tell him that.

11:35 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Angry said...

Wel thats te LARST proposl off marrage I wil evre sent tu yu...

4:05 AM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I think you are taking this moron's writing way too seriously. The only woman he's going to get is one that he can inflate.

9:03 AM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Katie got a myspace account? If so, I will send you his link

Angry Oh noes! Whatever shall I do?

Avitable I take him serious becuase in his mind these are reasonable requests. As for the blow up doll, I doubt he could get more than a one night stand with one.

9:16 AM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

pee ess: Angry you made me giggle into my morning coffee

9:17 AM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

I think more emails to appropriate parties may be necessary. This Dognut is seriously out there. From someone who works in the field, this type of writing, on a continual basis is not sane. What about the post where he was in the chat room?

9:43 AM, October 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did flavaFlave get a blog?

11:01 AM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger mixednut said...

I don't remember banning you.

11:48 AM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Seals said...

Oh, I love reading the blogs of nutjobs.

I had a regular reader at my old blog who was crazier than a shit house rat. His blog got a little scary sometimes but I couldn't look away. :)

2:25 PM, October 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh no I deleted my myspace account. Oh well. Just let me know if he gets any takers! ;)

4:39 PM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

He said his Queen only had to look like a girl some of the time... what should it look like the rest of the time?

His list made about as much sense as my last comment.

7:43 PM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Wow. That's unbelievable. The guy, whoever he is, has serious problems.

7:54 PM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I seriously hope that no one takes him up on this... he's got to be kidding...

8:14 PM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Angry said...

I understand your reluctance to promote this guy, but I would appreciate it if someone would email his url to me... thanks.

8:54 PM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

OMG!!! You so crack me up. Wow...I totally missed your blog yesterday and damn it...I could have filled so many people in.

The crazy part...I DID THIS FOR 7 YEARS!!! Yep...call me totally insane..but I did it. Glad to be out now!!!!

LMFAO!!! You kill me!!! Love ya!!

9:38 AM, October 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I have way too much knowledge about this guy! It's true, it's all true. He is a disgusting, unbelievable POS. I can understand why it's hard to believe for the people who are fortunate enough to NOT know him.

9:50 AM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Wow, there really are cave-men still around in this world!

9:20 PM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

this guy sounds like a serious asshole! and he's SINGLE? wow! what a SHOCKER! ;)

8:26 AM, October 14, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

I bet he's never been with a girl. I am oddly curious enough to find his website and also get banned from it, however, it probably isn't worth my effort.

1:10 PM, October 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home