- I got a book in the mail the other day. I am half way done it. My naps keep getting in the way. So far I have been pleasantly surprised. I did not think it possible to take a bunch of old blog posts and some new stuff and make it into a readable book. In this case I am happy to be proven wrong. The book flows amazingly well! Go Buy Diesel's book. It's cheap and funny! (pee ess: Diesel didn't pay me for this, but if he is reading this I will accept penis photos in lieu of payment)
- In the Bath today, Blue Boy learned an important lesson about having a "lets both fart and see how many bubbles we can make" contest with his three year old brother. In turn, Stuperman learned if he tries to fart long enough, something will come out.
- I tried to read last night's post and could not understand 90% of it. Sorry about that! I'm all out of those pills, so we are good to go. - Also - we bought more chocolate pudding.
- I put in a bid for and iPod Nano. Do all the Nano's have video capability? Along the same lines, Is it illegal to sell children to get an iPhone, and if not, Anyone need a kid?
- I got two smile awards but I forget from who. Please, both of you, step up to the plate! I'll even bend so you can spank me for being naughty!
- Speaking of being naughty. I want this SO bad. No really. I need it. *EDIT* ohmigawd! they take PayPal AND ship to Canada. I'm a happy, happy girl!
Labels: I'm Important Too