Oh HIA!

Friday, September 07, 2007

First the super awesome good news that makes me more happy then a happy little elf with a toad stool. And is a toad stool a mushroom? Cus really? This is something I have wondered for a while? And what about a Truffle? Is it just a mushroom with a fancy name? I mean would you order hundred dollar fungus? Even if it was covered in chocolate? Srsly! Truffles. Bah!

My dentist told me that my next visit is Just.For.Cavities! Thats right! After Logan's appointment with his pediatrician, I had two wisdom teeth and a - one of the wisdom teeth had wrapped its wee legs around my jaw bone becuase it loved me like no other and screamed as they cut him out of my life. And yes, I do think My teeth might be male. And gay for that matter. After all, the only tooth paste they like is pink with sparkles.

Hmm. Lost track for a minute. It seems like I haven't been online - Thank God for drugs people srsly - in like forever. I'm back by the way. Fuck I keep getting sidetracked. It might be the drugs because I seriously love them and am planning on having their baby becuase pushing a wee tiny pill out has to be easier then a big fat hairy head. Not that my kids had hair, but they did have fat heads so I know what I am talking about and hey! I had three teeth extracted (Pain! Agony! Oh Me Oh My) on Thursday BUT NOW I AM DONE!

All my molars (All but one. I get to keep him. He will help me chew. He feels a bit lonely, but chocolate pudding makes him feel better. In fact. Mayyyybe my teeth aren't gay males, but chocolate loving females. I should have studied their anatomy closer as they came out.) So yes. My next appointment in two weeks is for the filling of cavities and then I am done (I think? Maybe?) till after Christmas when they will (hopefully) knock me on the head with a big piece of driftwood. Maybe one of those neat-o ones you see at trade shows that have cool carvings of moose in them, before they yank the last nine teeth and put the dentures in.

See? Told you I had good news!

And the bad news? I ate all of the chocolate pudding.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger The Rainmaker said...

I hate dentists.

11:55 PM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Daniel I have a brother named Daniel your profile picture looks nothing like him so I assume you aren't my brother. If you are, I am going to have to ask my dad some serious questions! As for the dentist, I too hate them. Meaning I am scared of them but it is far easier to admit hate than fear. But my teeth suck monkey chunks Dan, so I am getting dentures. Yay. That last word there? Sarcasm...

12:01 AM, September 08, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

this would be the perfect night to instant message you. you're on DRUGS man!

12:10 AM, September 08, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila WHAT? You traitor! How dare you beesmurcchhhh my good name! I am a lady and as suck I do not do --- S'ok. It's my last one! I swear!

12:16 AM, September 08, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

All the pudding is gone?

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

5:29 PM, September 08, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

That sucks. I am sorry.

12:27 AM, September 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They arent male they are pubesent females. They love pink with sparkles, chocolate, have attachment issues etc. Plus if you think about it, that may be appropriate...sort of. You were approx. 8 or 9 when you grew in those molars say you're 25 that means those molars are 16ish. Whew I'm super smahrt.

12:33 PM, September 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home