Tuesday, September 11, 2007




A big Day

Click the link for photos

Six years ago I was watching TV with a hand on my belly. I was horrified that we were choosing, that we planned and worked at bringing a child into a world that could do something like this. It was 9 AM (my time)



Today, September 11th. 9AM, That same child I dreaded bringing into the world, skipped off to his first day of kindergarten. Turns out I did bring him into a world full of evil, nasty people, but also a world where the good still DO outnumber the bad.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

OK???

11:16 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Seals said...

Awwwwwwww, he's a cutie. I hope you're OK. I know some take it kind of rough.

11:23 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug - LOL, LMAO, Giggle and ROFLMAO

thats funny!

Ajooja - oh I'm fine. I was nasty sad with my first, but this guy has been waiting for two years to go, how can I be sad when he is so happy?

11:46 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

it'll be bad when the third one goes off... I'll expect tears then.

11:47 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

So, does this mean more time for the computer???

1:29 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Yes they do!!!! It's always good to be reminded of that.

2:33 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Crystal said...

That is such a difficult moment, letting them go. I've missed you over at my place. Hope you're doing well. The pony's are fine. :)

2:33 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Just glad that I could bring a smile.

and all out laughfest.

;-)

6:32 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

How awesome!!

8:10 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

It's true and he looks very cute in his Sponge Bob and Patrick back pack. Does he go a whole day? Does he go every day?

7:32 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lots of good.

8:18 AM, September 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home