Celebrate!!1!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Today, within a space of twenty minutes two really exciting things happened.

They may only be exciting to my family, but still, they had the power to make me jump up and down screaming. Loudly and for a long time. Long enough to wake up Stuperman and convince him to jump with mommy. We were then loud enough to bring Blue Boy in from outside and we made him jump as well. And scream. We all screamed. Not for ice cream. If you scream for ice cream you go to bed, If you ask politely you will get sprinkles.

1.

We finally, after searching for almost a year, found a puppy. Well technically, we found a mommy dog and a daddy dog to make our puppy. (heh. doggy style) We eventually had to go out of Province to find our pair, but we did it.

(SQUEEEEEeee! here please!!1!)

I'm not sure when the Bitch is going into heat next, but four(?) months after that, *hopefully* our little girl will be born!

2.

We just save hundred on car insurance with Gieko After the un-blogged trouble we had with Rainbow Man and his teeth. (Un-blogged becuase I still want to punch him in the face when I think about it. It's OK. I generally don't think about it. His face is fine.) I found a way for him to get all the work he needs done (extensive) for thousands (literally) less than I expected AND he will have it done under general anesthetic. (Which is good as he is a chicken shit -oops, I'm thinking about it again, aren't I?) The only draw back is a waiting list of ten months, but he is also on the short notice list, so my fingers are crossed.

Srsly good news people. Be fucking excited dammit!

Pee ess: I did a Pay Per Post. Deal with it. Not only was I paid well, I get entered in a contest to win that phone. The way my luck is holding, I am a shoo-in!

Pee Ess Ess: Rainbow Man had the word Uranus in his Spelling Test List. Who thinks I acted in a mature manner befitting a mother with this?

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be the one to rain on your parade, but it should actually be;

Pee Pee Ess (did I just say pee pee...?)

Otherwise I'm very F*****G excited for you.

9:52 PM, September 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEH you typed uranus!
Puppy news is always good and I'm even glad for your dental news!

But what about the thing for your thing?

10:01 PM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

Well I am F###### excited! That is great news !

What kind of puppy??? How bout a kitty???? I have 2! lol

11:02 PM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Okay - so the puppy thing makes sense. The dentist thing, am I excited because he's going to get the work done faster than expected?

Cuz, I'm excited. I just want to make sure I'm excited for the right reasons... ya know. :D

11:52 PM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I am pumped up! I guess. Right? Yes!

3:59 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Wee!!! Puppy time! They are almost as much fun as babies. Do we get pictures? Well, not the making of the puppies, but you know puppy toes, puppy noses...

What kind of puppy?

Glad to hear about the anesthesia, that will make things much easier!

6:35 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Angry I like pee ess ess way better so thats how I do it!

MetalMom Its in the mail...

Catch We already have a kitty, Rocky (male) is half shihtzu and half pom and the Bitch is pure shuh tzu

Sheila I hears that the waiting list was an year and a half to two years, so ten months is awesome!

Mr.Fab You are pumped!

NOG The poor wee puppy will be attacked by a camera before she can say woof! But again. She hasn't been conceived yet, so there will be a bit of a wait.

And I am excited about the GA as well! So much better for the brat!

7:20 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

11:16 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Not me.

I am so happy that you are getting all the things you wanted/needed. Woo hoo!

7:25 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I'm excited.

8:03 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Stella Dean said...

My kids love it when I talk about the planet Uranus. WE all giggle and giggle.

As you know (or maybe you don't know and I only assume that you did) I lurk here often, but I don't know that I know what kind of puppy. So tell me please.

5:03 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! PUPPIESSSS!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*pees on the floor*

What? I'm just getting you used to it! LOL

1:19 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger Liquid said...

One small step for mankind......
One HUGE step for puppykind!
Congratulations!
:)

6:46 AM, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home