AttaBOY!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Warning. What lays ahead is most assuredly a mommy post, but a mother's pride will NOT be denied!

School is out at three oh five. On a normal day that means the kids are home by twenty after, so you can understand that I was a bit nervous when the clock rolled around to three forty and the kids were no where in sight.

Naturally I went in search for them.

I had worried for nothing - they were almost home.

Still. I was quite upset, there is no reason for it to take that long... is there?

*Kindergarten students are not allowed to leave the classroom until their designated person picks them up.*

Why did it take you so long to get home?

"If you are the last-ed kid waiting for your person, teacher will give you a candy and I gots to save half of it so Rainbow Man will walk really slow to get me and we can have candy for both of us"

Heh. Thems' my boys :o)

Pee ess: I'm still sick. Send sympathy. Or candy.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Chicken soup? That's what you need, y'know.

11:39 PM, September 27, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Those are some bright boys ya got there. Workin' the system... that's what I'm talkin' about.

I got no candy and very little sympathy. So hurry the hell up and get better. I'm bored in the internetz without you!

12:15 AM, September 28, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

You're sick, so you're allowed to be a mommyblogger.

5:42 AM, September 28, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

That is cute!

sending healthy vibes out over the cyber waves.

6:23 AM, September 28, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Awww...poor blue! Have a chocolate glazed dognut!

6:50 AM, September 28, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

Smart kid!

7:29 AM, September 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need sympathy too? Okay. I was unsympathetic yesterday, so I'll send you hugs and soup. Oh,and wipe the snot off your lip.

9:45 AM, September 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cute

9:55 AM, September 28, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Mommy pride is a good thing - at least they are taking candy from a teacher and not strangers....

Want some of my pain meds? they make you really sleepy, and you can't remember anything...

12:12 PM, September 28, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Aw, that is too sweet. hee.

Feel better Blue!

11:15 AM, September 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home