Saturday Bullets

Saturday, September 22, 2007

  • My "b" key is sticking. This is unfortunate. I am used to the "y" key sticking. I miss "b"

  • Sheila wrote about an intense time in her life. She broke it into four parts, 1, 2, 3, 4. I wanna take this opportunity to tell her I will be nominating part one (and if they let me, 2, 3, and 4,) for a Perfect Post award.
  • Baby Ashlyn and her momma went to a party this weekend. Happy Birthday Little J! - Not linking this one. You have to be a member to read it anyway!
  • My husband is running around killing flies with an electric fly zapper thing. Its annoyingly hilarious. I hope he zaps himself.

  • I'm Having my very first contest over at my newest blog, Where Was I. Go enter it! Ignore how it looks right now. I'm hoping to eventually get the template I ordered in July installed. Someday. Maybe.
  • I put new pictures up at the photo blog. Again, mostly the cat.
  • Every time I think of the puppy I shiver and have an internal SQUEEE. Sometimes the internal becomes an external.
  • I finished the last of the pillows for the bedroom, bought material for the binding, go the backing ready, as well as half of the border. Project Polka Dot is almost done!
  • My " " key is a fucking asshole. See. BBBBBBBb bbb bb fucker. Work dammit!
  • I really want to be in the bath right now.
That's it. That's all. It's either deal with Bullet points or listen to me tell you shit like this : We went shopping. We bought food. Lots of grapes. they were on sale. same with cheese strings. And the yellow poly-cotton in the exact shade I needed was on sale too. I Love sales. A lot. The two youngest brats pestered me about their bikes. I reminded them about how scared I was every time they asked and then repeated not 'til spring. It made the baby cry. I forgot to give a damn. We bought season Six of Smallville. I love Smallville. We watched two episodes tonight. They rocked. I have to pee.

See. Told you bullets are better for your health than Me on a Saturday night. Y'all just considered suicide to get out of reading that last bit didn't you. Don't lie.

I'm gonna go get wet n nekked now.

see ya.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Look! I've been shot by a bullet! OMG!!

12:19 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Mel said...

I forgot to give a damn yesterday too!!

Believe it or not your saturday was more exciting than mine, except for the part where I was convinced someone was trying to break in and kill me.

5:58 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

Stop spilling coffee on your computer and the keys won't stick.

6:47 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Remember...No bubble bath. :)

I am going to have to check out Sheila's posts. Thanks for the heads up.

6:55 AM, September 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I forgot to give a damn last year. I even forgot to start back up.

7:09 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Oh yeah, you had to use "wet" and "nekkid" in the same post. Mr. Fab and Avitable will be all over this one!

Yes, Sheila did a great job, what is the Perfect Post thing?

7:39 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

I love bullets they work a lot better for an ADD brain like me.

7:58 AM, September 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bullets remind me of work....:( Hmmm that could go a few ways! I like em, but not sure if I'll use them, cuz I don't enjoy feeling like I'm at work!

The B makes me laugh and laugh....I feel your pain!

Thanks for wishing lil J aka Mini Pixie a happy b-day! :)

9:43 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

You spend way too much time in the bath. I bet you are perpetually wrinkly.

10:17 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Angry said...

I kn w exactly what y u're g ing thr ugh having a sticky key and all. My sticky key is " " and it hardly ever types it's wn letter any m re. And then s metimes f r n apparent reas n it will just go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooff like crazy, g figure.

2:40 PM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila I have good aim, but YOU gave me the ammo!

Mel Ohh! Tell me more!

Nobody LOL. COffee and me go hand in hand. Its way more important than any old "" key

Shelli But. Its done and over! You didn't mean no bubbles FOREVER??

MetalMom That happens to a lot of people and you know what? It's not that bad of a ting...

Not A Granny The perfect post award is put on by petroville and suburban turmoil for the best posts of the month. I've never nominated anyone before.


Robin bullets rock when you have shit to say but you cant be bothered to spend the time to string it all together.

Pixie LOL bullets remind you of work..LMAO

Mr.Fab I love the bath! I don't care if I get wrinkly. I LOVE the bath!

Angry You made me giggle in real life.

2:49 PM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

What exactly have you been doing to your "b" key? I mean really.

Hard to have a post all about bullets without the "b"...but then I guess not as you managed it just fine. I'm proud.

You a good canadian...good dog! :o)

3:41 PM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

BULLETS DON'T WORK FOR ME! There is an evil conspiracy.

Hope the B situation works out. :D

2:54 AM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Trisha Ruff! gimmee jelly dognuts or I'll bite! GRRR

Kentucky girl can you individually code them into a post ?

9:43 AM, September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home