Sigh

Monday, September 24, 2007

I was un-able to access my blogs last night. Kept saying my password was wrong. I figured whatever - a glitch. Or Maybe! Maybe the designer was finally installing the template I ordered in July.

Nope. And to be honest? It's starting to piss me off. A lot. I wanted Where Was I looking it's best when She made her debut and quite frankly, she looks craptastic right now, but I had to open her up! Hell, I had wanted to open her up three freaking weeks ago.

So back to the password issue. Blogger is a known bitch and I just shrugged it off and went to bed. This morning I was unable to access my buddy Trisha's site, it's passworded, and I got mad. What if there were more pictures of our internet angel, Ashlyn??

So I fired off a nasty note to blogger.

Heh. Karma people. Don't diss the Power of Karma.

About three seconds after I pushed the send button I remembered one tiny detail.

I had to take capslock off to write the email.

Blogger passwords are case sensitive.

Sigh.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Ooooh, I love it when I make mistakes like that. I always feel so warm and fuzzy when I realize that I'm the one that sucked, really.

10:19 AM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

PS - I would just like to point out that I was first...

oh yeah, baby!!

12:17 PM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Yeah, Trisha had me locked out also, until I remembered I had changed my password...

I think you should totally request a refund for your other blog.

How many do you really have??

1:46 PM, September 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am Metalmom, and I am a dork too.

3:41 PM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Angry said...

i HAve n enD F Tr uBle wiTH My CApS L ck t O. tHAt, c PleD wItH tHE " " pR BleM, rEALy DRiveS me CRAzY. OOOOOoooOoOOOOOoooooOooh well, i'Ll haVe tO geT IT FixEd s On I guESS.

4:55 PM, September 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRISH IS A BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD DOG. BAD DOG...BAD BAD.

5:54 PM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Somedays I'm the windshield, most days I'm the bug.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was just mistaken.

6:31 PM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

I have a GF who has been waiting for her template since June. I wonder if it is the same designer?

6:32 PM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

ROFLMAO!

Only you, my dear, only you!

6:40 PM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

you dumbass

7:43 PM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Rich G said...

Sooo.... checked the mail today and found a secret surprise in the box!

Thankee.

8:42 PM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL I do that all the time at work!

5:56 PM, September 25, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Oops! When I do things like that I like to say to myself, "Don't worry about it, you'll never see them again."

6:30 PM, September 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home