Kindergarten 101

Friday, September 21, 2007

With the a second week of Kindergarten done, totaling five whole days, Blue Boy had this to say about it:

- Belts are very hard when you have to pee really fast. I used teachers tape instead.

- In kindergarten we don't get homework daddy. We just do fun things like recess and snack time.

- If you bring a snake to school the girls will scream and teacher makes you sit in your chair a looong time.

- I sit beside the boy with the shark shirt and the other boy with the blue shirt and HE ATE HIS GLUE

HaHA Fuckers! Guess who's right AGAIN!

----------------

Do you think it hurts to get bit in the man parts by a dolphin?

That wasn't a dolphin, it was a penguin

Do you think it hurts to get bit in the man parts by a penguin? Do you know from experience? Can I see the scar-

I do-

Was there lots of blood in the water? Did it attract sharks?

I don't know from experience.

So. No sharks?

No sharks.

Oh.

*sigh*


Yet another Friday night at home. Just the two of us.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Tape? To replace the belt? Interesting.

11:08 PM, September 21, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Hmm...trying to figure out how the conversations between you and hubster even got started...must have been something on the Discover Channel...

5:37 AM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LMAO - No sharks...

Tink had the same problem with belts in preschool - i switched to the jeans with the belt on the inside. No more 'but momma, I couldn't get it undone!'

6:22 AM, September 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who got bit by a penguin and how?

9:07 AM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Angry said...

At least after a Penguin bite you still HAVE man parts.

2:05 PM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

What brought on that second conversation? Just curious.

5:26 PM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila I did not request clarification. I thought it was safest!

NOG Lol. It was after watching a preview for Good Luck Chuck

Fantastagirl I love those kind with the elastic and buttons? They rock!

MetalMom Uhm Dave cook, I think. Maybe. Whoever plays the male lead for Good Luck Chuck

Angry Heh. True dat!

Shelli We often pass the evening with meaningless discussions about man parts!

5:33 PM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

I think I have a new found fear of Penguins! I thought they were cute...now they just seem vicious to me!! Scarey little tuxedoed bastards!

5:44 PM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

What do penguins have against man parts?

12:02 AM, September 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home