School For the Blue

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Boys and girls - Jimmy! Do your pants back up and pay attention. - Now, Boys and girls, today we are going to talk about our body and being healthy.

Yes Sara?... No. We are not going to discuss penile/vaginal relations today... Well thats certainly interesting, but no matter what sally's sister told you, a goldfish never belongs there!

Can we please get back on topic now class?

Jimmy! If you take it out one more time you will have to leave the room.

Our body works in amazing ways to keep us healthy. You see class, Inside your body there is an amazing protection mechanism called the immune system. It is designed to defend you against millions of bacteria, microbes, viruses, toxins and parasites that would love to invade your body.

Now class, my question you is this : Is it possible to get someone else's cold just by reading their blog?

If so. PFfffftttt. You suck. I hope you all catch this!

Class dismissed.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, now I gotta find a new place for my goldfish.
Hey if I can catch a cold over the phone I don't see why you can't catch a cold by reading someones blog.

12:11 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

No, not from reading their blogs. But I understand that spiders carry cold viruses.

4:04 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

If I get sick now I am so coming up there and kick your ass...

4:25 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I'll start taking eccinacea now.

6:06 AM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, a week ago I caught a stomach thing that was going around California and Chicago.I was miserable. If I get your Canadian cooties, I'm crossing the border!

6:30 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Don't give it to me, damn it. I am sick of being sick. Did I give you the urinary tract infection that I had? NOOOO...

8:10 AM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what you get for not keeping up with your Norton anti-virus updates!
--Peggy

9:58 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

my power went off in the middle of trying to make my comment. I'm done trying to be clever for now. I'll get back to you. (PS - the power is back on, hence the reason I'm able to make this comment now)

10:29 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger mixednut said...

Ahh-chooo!
Thanks Blue.

10:32 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

well your wrong Blue...its a great place for a goldfish. But a blue gill works better...lol. I will not catch your cold or I will personally come up there and whip the crap out of you! Be afraid, be very afraid! lol

10:55 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

*sniffle* *cough* *wheeze* DAMNED CANADIANS!!!

12:01 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Feel better!

2:45 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

If I get sick you better send me some ice cream.

4:18 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Hi! My name is Tug, and I am a RUDE.BITCH. Can't believe I forgot to thank you.

GOT MY SOAP, LOVE IT!!! It took me awhile to figure out it really WAS soap - LOL - I almost took a bite out of it...it just looks NUMMY. Can't wait to use it - THANKS BLUE, YOU ROCK!!

9:42 PM, September 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home