Housesitting for Blue...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mr. Fab here.



I hope you guys can read this. I have never guest posted on a Canadian blog. I don't know how to read or write Canadian. I can only hope that there is some sort of translation plug-in installed here that is automatically changing the American words to Canadian.



Jesus, this place is a mess. She sure doesn't clean much, does she? And all these dead baby seal carcasses are really starting to stink. And what is this on the walls? Jelly? I think it's grape jelly. How does grape jelly get on the walls? Is that a Canadian thing?



Am I going to have to learn the metric system now? I don't like hockey. Am I going to have to watch a lot of hockey?



Hold on a minute. Ahhh...yes. This is what I've been looking for. Mmmm....Blue's underwear drawer. Mmmm....her panties smell divine. Hopefully there are still some dirty ones waiting for the laundry. I'll take a few of those babies home with me.



Shhh...don't tell her.



Maybe I should masturbate into a few of her clean pairs and put them back for her to find. After all, she did tell me to just be myself over here and not do anything different.



Damn, I need to remember to get the decaffeinated coffee out of the car. I'm going to dump out all her regular coffee and pour in the unleaded stuff. Thing should get pretty interesting here when she returns.



I wonder which side of the bed she sleeps on. Oh wait, I can tell. It's the one with all the sweat stains on the sheets and the drool spots on the pillow. Hmm...it's stinkier on her side of the bed, too. I don't even want to know why.



What do we have in the nightstand here? Ah, a vibrator with the word "Fab" written on it with magic marker. Well, who can blame the poor girl for fantasizing about me? Ooh, and a butt plug with "Avitable" written on it. Well, it wouldn't be the first time Avi and I nailed the same chick.



I guess for now I'll curl up in their bed and take a nap. I'll sleep on the hubby's side. No stains over here. Well, not yet. I'm a bedwetter.



I'll be back tomorrow. I'll let you know what else I find here.

12 Comments:

Blogger Not a Granny said...

Mr. Fab...Don't even start...You killed Pokey..and don't you even leave his carcass in Blue's sheets..

And I have it on good authority...the only lacy panties you are going to find are those from the drive in movie...

9:27 PM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Hm. I don't know how to read Canadian either. Maybe my computer translates for me...

9:41 PM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Grape jelly is a kid thing.

The spacing must be different in Canada because you have wayyyyy too many spaces in between paragraphs. Just sayin'.

11:00 PM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

I don't understand. I just don't understand.

What are you trying to say, Mr. Fab?

11:19 PM, July 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO well im in total support of you Mr.Fab and iffffffffff i wasnt so busy and all ide come show where she keeps the extra stash of coffee beans and the toys.........but i wont get into the whole toy issue i mean You have never lived with her i have and trust me Blue in the morning without her coffee is NOT let me repeat NOT something you want to experience.......just a kind word of warning from blue's sister

love succulence

oh and um as for the underwhere dont rub toooo hard lace leaves burns!

1:09 AM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Not a Granny--I didn't kill Pokey. Pokey's lifestyle killed Pokey. By the way, that post will be up on Wednesday :)

Sheila--I understand that it is a strange and beautiful language.

Shelli--I think it's Canadian spacing, you are right.

Lynda--Lynda? Is that you? I can see your avatar but I can't understand the words.

Blue's Sister--Thanks for the tip. I'll just lay the panties out on the bed and wank over them. Good safety tip!

4:05 AM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger janjan0000 said...

Oh hell. This place is going to go up in flames.

6:52 AM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger Liz Hill said...

LOLOL

*reminds self NEVER give Fabby the keys*

giggling yeah-- what's Blue's sister said about the lace is true!

8:35 AM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger Michele said...

I knew you were a panty sniffer
that is so HAWT!

4:01 PM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

J--It might. There must be some propane here somewhere...

Turnbaby--Oh come on! You can totally trust me!

Michele--Send me some?

6:56 PM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

Was it the purple butt plug or the translucent one?

8:15 PM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

ohhh poor Blue......lol

9:38 AM, July 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home