Miss Me?

Sunday, July 22, 2007

OR did you even notice I was gone?

What an extremely busy weekend. I cannot even say if it was fun or not yet! I haven;t been able to unwind for five seconds.

Well I guess I am now, but this is the first time I have been able to sit still for a minute! See. My husbands sisters all hate me, and they decided that becuase I have been waiting for ten years to find out What happens to Harry, they should all come down and visit. So I got my book, and read the first bit, maybe two hundred pages and then I had to spend the whole day sipping coffee in an air conditioned house and eating excellent food.

Now you see why I don't know if it was fun? I finally got to finish the book. I had to read it after everyone had gone to bed. Don;t ask me what happens, I won't tell.

Tomorrow we are supposed to get temperatures in the 120 range. This is OK for me, I will be back in the air conditioned house with the coffee sipping sisters an the great food, so I won't feel it.

Feel free to feel bad for The Husband. He's a welder and it's too hot on cool days for him. He is pretty prone to heat exhaustion, and heat stroke, so I hope he has lots of chances to have a great big drink of ice cold anything!

I know that this is a rather disjointed post, but you have to understand how tired and hot and sticky I am . I want nothing more than to hide in a cold shower with a fudgesicle and a cup of coffee!

There is a new post up at Rainbow Mans Blawg. I typed it as he dictated it. (be prepared for run on sentances)


Also. 513 new feeds in bloglines? WTF people. I leave for a day or two and you all decided to explode with information???

It's going to be a long long night

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Bloglines is effed up. Its showing like 20 new posts per person for some reason.

120 degrees is absolutely insane.

I would of killed Tom's sisters if they had thought of visiting on Saturday.

I think your husband should find a way to cool off during work. Like, they should have a swimming pool... yeah, yeah!

1:00 AM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

I actually put Harry down on Saturday, read some on Sunday, and put him down again. Not A Grampy and I played in the pool with his remote controlled drink server. I have to get the pictures up!!

3:44 AM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I can't wait to read the new book! I don't have a copy yet. But I am so looking forward to it!

6:18 AM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

I thought that you were reading. I haven't even bought the book yet.

8:04 AM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I remember when my husband was in the Army and we rented a place in North Carolina. It DID NOT HAVE A/C. And I was pregnant! I used to sit in the shower for hours it seemed just to stay cool! I cant imagine welding in 120 degree heat! Poor JJ!

12:44 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I was hoping for naked pictures of Hermione during the Epilogue, but it didn't happen. Sigh.

12:47 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

yeah, Bloglines exploded. I wish I remembered which HP book I read last so I could pick it back up...

3:13 PM, July 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed ya lots...although drinking coffee in an air conditioned house is worth giving up blogging temporarily, especially when it's that hot.

3:52 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

I'm reading the final volume of a manga I'm into before picking up Harry--if I don't I'll be wondering what happened to Chrono and Rosetta the whole damn time.

3:57 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Disjointed...my entire blog is disjointed!

Thanks for not discussing the book yet...I'm on page 5. hehe

4:33 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I noticed, dammit. I can totally relate to the exploding feeds. *sigh* Problem is I won't get to them until after the party on Saturday. Maybe not even until after 8/1. I know. What kind of blogger friend am I?

9:25 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Janna said...

Come see the Sculpey I just did.... it's the love-child of Fab and Avitable... :)

9:50 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

where did my comment go!!!!

Did Blogger eat it or what?

5:35 PM, July 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home