Is that a bad sign? I mean I could look it up on the little thing in the corner of the monitor, but I think maybe...shouldn't I know? Aren't I supposed to be the grown up?
My bloggy buddy Marilyn keeps doing this Thirteen Thingy. and so I'm gonna too. I dunno If I'm supposed to follow a theme or not. And if I was, I still wouldn't. I'm a rebel!
Thirteen things that happened today.
1. In the bath tonight I was shaving my legs and couldn't figure out why none of the hair was leaving. Didn't it know I wanted it gone? Had I done something to make it feel welcome? Was my leg hair stalking me? Should I get a restraining order?
In the end I just took off that little plastic protective thingy that lives on the razors' head.
2. A man from Nigeria E-mailed me today. He wants me to rescue a puppy. I told him the dog was cute, but after I explained we had no more room in our freezer, he left me alone.
3. I was cooking supper. Pork chops cut in little tiny pieces and steamed or whatever you call it when you throw them in a pan with water and salad dressing. (Im a good cook, dontcha know.) In hopes I would be able to chew them.
Mommy what are you making for us to eat? Yucky food?
Nope, a dead animal I found in the freezer (me)
A good animal or a bad animal?
Just a pig.(me)
But piggy's are nice to me!
Oh? When did you ever meet a pig?(me)
When only I was invented and only a pigs were invented they would walk on the road and let peoples ride on their backs and not try to get them off and one little pig was sad cus no peoples were riding him so I ride-ed him and he was my friend.
So who invented you and the pigs? (me)
The inventor man it's his job and when you do a good works on your job they give you lots of money. Daddy has a job and he gets money to buy a couch. Maybe daddy can bring his bank of money home and share it and we will get a couch? I’m going to make an octopus now.
4. My father-in-law agreed for the first time in his entire life that maybe we were right in a decision we made. I'm still in shock. Not surprisingly, The Mother-in-law still disagrees.
5. We had a whole bunch of foot by six and foot by eight particle board shelves we wanted to get rid of. The Father-in-law wanted them. Because I am extremely lazy I piled them on top of Rainbow Man's skateboard and sat him on top. Then I pushed him down the driveway and told him to drive to "papa's" I also did this to the five year old....and the two year old.
6. Today I realized I have appointments for the fifth, eighth, eleventh and fourteenth of June. And one next Monday, but I haven't looked to see what day or number that is. I hate having to get dressed and leave the house to go to stupid appointments. Two of them are Dental related.
7. My husband has speed bumps for a forehead, not all the time, but when he Looks up or is concentrating or smiling or frowning or-- OK, yeah...most of the time. I tried to find a picture to show you but I was unsuccessful and he was less than amused when I asked him if I could take one.
Blue boy told him today that he must be berry berry old because he has old man lines on his head.
8. I wanted to kiss the garbage man today. I didn't. Is it OK to leave a card or a gift or something for the garbage man? If I do, will they think I am a freak? Will they know it is for them or will they just toss it willy nilly into the truck?
9. A friend from school called to talk to RM today, he was off riding his bike so I took the message. When RM came in for supper I told him it was a girl and she wanted to go on a date for ice cream and kiiiiiiiiiisssss him. He threw his pickle at me and stormed from the table.
10. Right this minute the husband is talking about sub woofers and some sort of little hole on the back of the box. I don't know what a sub woofer is, but I am smiling and nodding and making a non-committal sound as I type this out.
11. After work The Husband was devouring the fifth Harry Potter book. After watching him read for a while Blue Boy simply could not take it anymore.
Daddy why are you just looking at the alphabets on the page and not reading them!
Well I am reading them, just, inside my head (husband)
Oh. If I had magical brain powers to read minds I could read the book too! Then you would call me king of earth cus thats where we live daddy - earth.
12. I made up number two.
13. I gave the baby a pair of pliers and a flat screwdriver thingy and told him to take out some half inch staples out of some particle board. I was kind of shocked when he cut himself. I gave him a band aid and set the little slacker back to work. It builds character.
Chicks dig scars.
Labels: I'm Important Too