Well? Who won??

Monday, January 29, 2007

Whew, am I ever glad to have this contest done! JitteryJoe had a hard time deciding on the winners. Very hard. I suggested letting y'all vote for it, but he pushed on.

It took him almost an hour of studying the nineteen entries before he got down to the final three. Unfortunately there were only two prizes.

(scroll down to see a peek at the prizes.)

I was stupid and didn't take photos of the actual prizes, so I'm gonna ask our two winners to post pictures when they come in the mail. And don't dis the packing boxes they are in! I made them my self with my glue gun!...I'm Special.


Thanks to everyone who entered!


First Place : Lori. Jittery liked the background a LOT, and he loved the gothy-ness of this avatar. It was the attention to the little details that bumped it up to first place, so way to go Lori, I already have your address from the Christmas card exchange!

Second Place : Shelli Second Place was really close to being a tie. Jittery isn't quite sure why he liked this one so much, but in the end, he just could not cross it off his list! Great work Shelli!! I have your address too, Im.Just.That stalkerish Good.


Sans Pantaloons made this one. It was in the running right to the end becuase JitteryJoe loved the tarrot card border so much. This one was decided by a coin toss. Sorry Sans, but excellent work!!

I have a headache. I heard sex increases your pain tolerance, so I'm off to Sexperiment.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

What a TOUGH competition!! Good job Blue & Jitt!! I also like the pirate, & the mermaid. HOPEFULLY I'll be able to play next time...win or lose, playing around's fun! ;-)

Awesome job!!

10:40 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger L said...

WOO HOO!
First I would like to thank Blue for this wonderful contest and second I would like to thank all of the other contestants for entering and the very tough competition that you provided.
I am so excited I get my very own Canadian Beaver. :)

5:25 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

geese I didnt know you were giving away a canadian beaver...btw..what is it?

Good contest Blue...hope your sexsperimant went well...lol...you nut!

7:44 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

YEA, feeds are fixed!!

7:58 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

He likes mine second best because it looks like you. I don't care what you say. That's how you look to him. I know because that's how you look to me. Except not cartoony. I see women who bring their kids in and I think, "I think that is how Blue looks," or "this woman reminds me of Blue." Really.

8:02 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger SomeDay said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:50 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug Im really glad I did not have to decide the winners

Mr.Fab You should have bribed the judge with sexual favors. he likes that kinda thing.

Lori :o) acadamy award winning speech. Congrats! Don't forget, Beavers love to be petted and played with!

Catch A canadian beaver is a slang term for female genitals
The experiment worked wonders on my headache, but now my knees are sore.

Tug Happy day!

Shelli Thats cool. One time I caught him jerking off to the avatar. Im pretty sure he is cheating on me with it. Congrats shelli. Take good care of your beaver when it gets to your mailbox. Let Isabelle play with it.

8:53 AM, January 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloglines has been sooo screwed up and somehow I missed your last 5 posts!! WTHeck?

9:38 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Nice...I realy like the second and third one...very dark looking.

1:38 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Congratulations to Lori And Shelli
on their excellent winning entries.
Congratulations also to our wonderful Hostess and masterful Judge. I always mess up when tossing

coins.

1:54 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger L said...

Dont worry I will take very good care of my beaver.

3:52 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Flip Flop You know that old saying "It's not you, It's me"? It really was my fault bloglines didnt update for you. I was switching from one URL to another and i did it all wrong and i suck and I am sorry. But Mr.Nobody from this blog is about nothing ( its on my side bar,) helped me fix it!

Ole Blue why didnt you send in some Xrated ones?

Sans Coins suck, I refer bills.

Lori Good to hear!

5:05 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

sans I really ment PREfer bills LOL

5:05 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

hey - can you email me? I don't have a working email addy for you.

8:26 PM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home