Was It Good For You Too?

Friday, January 05, 2007

Just a quickie tonight!

Shelli, I switched my blogs front page to show. uhm ten posts? 14? To make it easier to catch up what y ou miss at work, cus Im just that addicting. You all left some amazing comments, Ole Blue, you cracked me the fuck up, Fab, when can I expect you?

Stupermas ear is filled with a lot of fluid. We have to go back in 2 - 3 weeks, or sooner if he gets worse. He may need tubes put in.

Have you ever drank coffee? Click this link!

I leave you know with pictures of my two favorite things, please remember to caress the screen lovingly!


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for hand delivering my prize tonite. There were great now I just have to convince my daughter their not for her. I will send you pics to post.

RoxDar

12:16 AM, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...coffee.

10:27 AM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

RoxDar Heh, I sent the exact same thing to lori for answering nose too, so it would really really tease her, huh?

FlipFlop No java for you! oNly decaf!

Mr.Fab Oh,,, that would be cooooolllllll. I bet i would win, cus i comment on a lot of posts LOL

11:02 AM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I love making you happy because it makes you...uh...happy! ;-)

3:09 PM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I love socks, buy them all the time, but I never drink coffee. yuck!

5:18 PM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger L said...

Oh I loooove to be teased LOL.

8:45 PM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Chatty said...

Loved the Hallmark card. LMAO

9:31 PM, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Give me some bean juice"...I got to send that to a friend of mine, it really suits her, LOL

9:54 AM, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home