I Follow Directions

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mr.Fab, over at Pointless Directives has tagged me with this meme.

We all know I love memes.

I am supposed to reveal five things about me that none of you know.. So here goes...

1. I started doing Pay Per Posts to save up for a custom template. I have, since then, and directly from a PPP ad, changed my mind.

2. Now my main goal in life is to buy this. It gives me wood. I must have it. (HP Photosmart R967 Digital Camera)

3. I often threaten to punch my laptop in the face..uh..screen. So far I haven't. But it better start behaving. Or else.

4. I drink more coffee then people realize. 6 pots, with a 12 cup capacity is not an abnormal amount for me. I drink it black, or with sugar or with sugar and cream. As long as it is coffee, cold, hot or warm, I drink it. And yes, I do sleep fine at night, thanks for wondering. (Decaf is evil)

5. I am not a girly girl. I have yet to learn how to apply make-up, ither then lipgloss, I don't care about clothes or shoes. I don't freak out from mice and mud...I think I was meant to be born a boy. If I was to turn into a boy overnight, I would really miss my baby making parts.

I'm tagging people who I think are hiding really interesting things. If you have already done ths Meme, please diret me to it with a link in comments! ( I like random bits of blackmail material as much as the next girl)

One Tall Momma
Lori In Florida
Ole Blue
Tiny Voices in My Head
and
A Penny for Your Thoughts

7 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I am always hiding something interesting LOL.

6:11 PM, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just cause I scream like a girl when I see mice, doesn't mean I don't mind getting dirty - and I learned to shoot this weekend...and I am good.

10:16 PM, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh boy...

I think I can handle this one. :D

9:25 AM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lori (insert evil laugh) let the black mail begin!!

Mr.Fab Heh. how many times have you done this meme?

Fantastagirl did you wear a cowboy hat too? tell me more///

WebMiz I have faith in you dawn, get to work!!

3:12 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Ah yes, the slimming feature.
With the slimming feature, anyone can appear more slender—instantly.

The effect is subtle—subjects still look like themselves
Can be adjusted for a more dramatic effect
See a before and after version, then decide which to keep.

Is this the reason?

10:29 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

its a really big part of the reason yes, LOL

11:18 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Buffy said...

I often threaten to punch my laptop as well.

1:33 PM, December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home