And Then I Got High.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Today I had my weekly Walmart and coffee date. RoxDar ditched us agaiiiiin, to spend time with something called her "family" Im not too clear on the concept of family time, but whatever. One of these days I will just kidnap her ass and drag her kicking and screaming.

It's now officially premeditated.

Speaking of cops, why the hell were so many out tonight? I bet Kiss called and said I was Driving again. She's a bitch like that.

We ate a box of chocolates between the two of us tonight. And bought Kitty litter and Superman Bandaids and some other third thing. Heh. Life is good.

Y'all get to see the Sunday Six Video? Its under the PPP ad below this post. Stuperman is back to being his adorable self. I am still taking him in to see his Doctor on the fifth. At the ER, she said that there might be something stuck in his ear.

Im sure she was insinuating he put it in his ear himself. Stuperman would never do such a thing. Must have been the trolls under his bed. Anyways, She could not see well enough because of the pus and blood and whatnot, so we will seen Friday. If Friday is the fifth, If not, then whenever the Fifth is.

I Think I might be tired. Would this be considered rambling?

Know what pisses me off tho... Last one I promise! I sat at Fabs' place hitting reload reload reload all of Monday. And I Mean ALL Monday. I went to bet at 1230 am Tuesday morning. He was sitting at 99941. I had an obsessive need to be the 100,000 hit on his blog. When I woke up this morning I hit reload. I was 100 005. Im planning on taking a hit out on the Californian who took my glory. Interested? I Pay in Chicken Nuggets.

And then. Oh I gave blood today. I am getting something pierced end of January. And then I have to wait a whole year to donate after that. And they keep calling me and begging for my brains Blood. And I can start lots of sentences with "and" , Can't I? HA! That was a question, not a statement. ( My Imaginary Finger is drawing a score line in air!1!!)

For reading the entire post, first one to guess what I am getting pierced gets a real honest to goodness prize. I don't know what tho. Kiss , you can't guess, I told you tonight. RoxDar , If I told you this morning, you can't guess either. Im mean like that.

Also. I did not keep my "last one" promise. Deal with it, Mmmk?

13 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

dont forget, there are three new phhotos i am really happy with in the photo blog. just click "photos" from the home page and you will see.

tell me what you think of them. the last one is my favorite!

12:16 AM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think it is fair that i cant answer i want a prize lol
kiss

1:25 AM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tongue? I have no idea... :D

3:13 AM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say "body". How can I lose with an answer like that?

8:36 AM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kiss did you misplace your big girl panties somewhere?

Sheila Nope. Im not even a fan of tounge peircings, although i have heard that guys can do interesting things with them *wink*

Mr. fab I have always wanted to try that one, but i am too scared of something going wrong and breaking my clit. My clit and me get along very well, i dont want to break her!

Blogarita What I am thinking is that if no one guesses the right answer, you will end up winning by default because ir is definatly part of my body

and I have also figured out the prize LOL Yay me

8:45 AM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did not tell me, don't know how since we chatted for 2 hours...LOL. But I'll guess your getting your nose done. I know I wanna, but if you do it, I might not cuz then everyone is going to think we are twins or something...
RoxDar

9:31 AM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, belly button? How many guesses do I get? I guess it would be rude to guess more than once, so my second guess is nipple.

10:01 AM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with eyebrow just because no one else has guessed it yet. :D

11:34 AM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger L said...

I was going to say nipple or eyebrow but both already taken so I say nose or that little piece of cartliage by your ear.

12:00 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Kidnaping is fun...I hear.

I did not hear that

Cops are nice when you need them or when you are not drunk...I hear

Chocolate save lives...more than Jesus even!

I used to stick paper in my ear when I was a little kid. I hated loud noises.

Trolls are always getting kids in trouble! I have documented proof!

I thought this was normal?

If you pay in BBQ or Sushi we have a deal...plus maybe a beautiful female dancer...if you know what I mean *wink*

I love giving blood. They will not take blood without a lot of alcohol content...I hear.

Belly button?

12:59 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

It's official!!
We have a winner.
Or should I say two winners?
But i will keep it a secret till tonights post because no one told me they love my foot picture.
Le Sigh.
I'm so needey.

1:00 PM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, since you haven't officially announced the answer, can I still guess?? I'm going with nipple. I don't know why, that's just what I thought.

4:13 PM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wanted to get my nose pierced, but mine's too big, so didn't want to draw attention so I went with eyebrows instead... Are you going with a stud or little hoop? You'll post pictures, right?

9:31 PM, January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home