It's Done

Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas finally really feels over. The house is back to normal, even the Christmas cards are packed away in their little box, sleeping until next year when I bring them out again to reminisce over. Thank you all for the lovely cards and pictures you sent, by the way.

The house has been cleaned top to bottom and back again. Stupermans room was clean, at noon. At eight when we sent him to bed, it looked worse then before. Le Sigh.

I am very amused at something Rainbow Man told me today; His New Years Resolution is to be a better boy. He is such a big help as it is, but when I told him so, he explained he is going to try to whine less. It's a good plan lol.

Stuperman is feeling much much better. He woke up *gasp* smiling. Of course that only lasted until I suggested he eat some breakfast. He acted like I told him to cut off his own toes and BBQ them. I guess it's true, boys really do turn into men.

Blue Boy dropped the F-bomb at the In-Laws last night. He also said, when asked if he had his games; I got the whole shit and canoodle.

I stole this from here. Go hover over my blogroll for a while, Very entertaining. There is a buncha new links ~ hubby said that the bookmarks were a mess (then don't look at them buddy) and I should clean up. Le Sigh.

I think tomorrow I will explain why I think I am losing my mind.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be stupid - I can't get the blogroll to open.

9:36 PM, January 01, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

right beside the click here to open is a white +/-, click on that :o)

9:49 PM, January 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A SMILE.....oh, good news. Sick little humans are just so SAD...I hope you had a good New Years in it all...legs shaved or not! (I shaved mine today in case I got in a wreck on the way home) (it worked - wreck free!)

Happy happy New Year to you and your family......I'm very happy to have 'met' you!!

10:43 PM, January 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so super cool. I always steal your new perks and use them on my blog too. I better go check out that snap thing now. :D

10:49 PM, January 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just finally cleared all the Christmas stuff from the living room. It ALMOST feels like normal...

Happy New Year!

11:40 PM, January 01, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

tug glad to hear no car smucking took place!!

Shelia pSSST.... I steal them from other blogs MUAHAHAHA

FMAsame to you! keep on flailing!

12:07 AM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog roller is really cool, I'm going to try and see if I can figure it out myself, that is if you don't mind.

12:06 PM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Le laugh!!!!! I'm so using that "whole shit and canoodle" line! Priceless. Gotta get me some of them kids so I can have a stash of one liners ready...I guess I could TRY to whine less, too. Naaaaaaaaaaaaah

12:15 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home