My First Time...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Doing a pole poll.

What is a Canadian Beaver?
A Beaver From Canada
Toilet Paper
Stupermans Nick Name
A Canadian Pussy
A Mounties' Horse
The Book I Am Reading
A Brand of Maple Syrup
A Type of Beer
A Polar Bear
A Pastry
Free polls from Pollhost.com
**************************************

Please click and make it bigger. You need to see it bigger to really appreciate it!! My dear friend Sans Pantaloons made this for Stuperman. I told Sans that Stuperman loved Sharks, SpongeBob, Superman and Pirates of the Caribbean skeletons.
Sans, Stupermans reaction to seeing this picture should show you what an amazing job you did, But let me say thank you thank you thank you!


**************************************

And some more awesome entries:
Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace
Succulence29(2)....................Lori 1

Lori 2 .....................................Lori 3

Mr.Fab1 ..............................Mr.Fab2

Mr.Fab 3

Contest closes when I go to bed tommorrow and we got the most awesome prize EVHARRrRR

**************************************

And AND AND I bought bluepaintred.com tonight cus blogger finally decided to make sweet sweet beta love to me. However, I have no idea what to do with my new name. All offers of help will be accepted and repaid in the form of head given by my cat.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger L said...

The Dollpalace is very addicting LOL.
Awesome picture that Sans made for you, I will have to show Snake he will luv it with it having spongebob in it.

11:12 PM, January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so its awesome that i am at your new domain thingy...and i would like to vote on your poll...i think a canadian beaver is what my honey does for work ... hahahahahahahahahahaha

spongebobber

12:42 AM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

Sans is so talented. What a great picture!

The domain seems to be working.

And Canadian beaver is most certainly slang for pussy.

8:41 AM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Thank you, that was lovely. Just wait till Stuperman finds out he can leap tall buildings in a single bound!

I'd glad he likes it.

8:52 AM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Wow Sans is very talented!

New domain is working great - will have to makes changes on blogrolling thingy!

10:30 AM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I love the picture of stuperman and he is so cute in the video! Im not sure what a canadian beaver is....I took a guess...lol

11:30 AM, January 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i am soooooo missing out on the back ground thingys of TheDollhouse someone pleaseeeee tell me how to get them, the superman pic rocked i think it should win simply cause it has one ofe the 3 cutest lil boys in the world included in that pic grins

succulence

3:01 PM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lori addicting? YES. this is why i am doing the whole contest in the first place, I had such FUN with it!!

Spongebob One.More.Time, to leave a linked comment now that you are on blogger beta, please select the blogger beta link, sign in with your google name, thats your email, and password. then leave a comment. HUGS

also, feel free to change your link to http://bluepaintred.com :o)

Nobody I agree, we are framing it for Stupermans room!

Sans Pantaloons I should have taken the video when he FIRST saw it, not the next day! He got so excited he peed his pants! it was hilarious.

Fantastagirl feeling better after your fall? did your hubs kiss it all better? He should.Im pretty please with the new domain. (Mr. Incredibles emails were very helpful for us!!)

Catch You guessed right, I checked lol. I canot believe the amount of people who dont know. I will have to post an explination when the winners are announced!

3:03 PM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Succulence You already have three netires i wont accept anymore LOL

Stuperman is super happy with his picture, and I am happy you ahve gotten off youra ss and started commenting. FINALLY.

3:04 PM, January 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but but i am simply addicted to this site and i need to know how to make back grounds cause then it would be sooooooo much cuterrrrrrrrr puleaseeeeeee tell me how promise i wont send anymore.......well maybe one but ya dont have to post it

succulence

3:07 PM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Succulence Ok fine go to yahoo messanger and we will chat about it

this things i am forced to do for sisters

3:09 PM, January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home