Is It Summer Yet?

Friday, January 26, 2007

In three months the snow will be melting. YAfuckingHOO. I'm so very tired of winter!

I'm very determined to lose this weight. VERY. I figure that at the start of everyone's workout routine, they have some sort of set back or other. I think I had mine last night.

It is very difficult to play DDR like this but I promised myself I would do at least 30 minutes a day. I got through my thirty mins today.. Barely. I am now making sweet sweet love to an ice pack. Oh yeah baby. Freeze it more! Mmmmm, yeahhh! YES!! Oh baby likes it just like that, you nasty little ice pack you!

***************************************

Check out the avatar entries we got today! Way to go people! Keep 'em rolling in. Remember that you have three entries per person and I have pushed back the end date till Sunday because of some people beg so prettily :o)

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

Kiss_My_Glass2.........Kiss_My_Glass3

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

.... .Sans Pantaloons


Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace
Shelli 2...............................................Coffee Mom

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace
Succulence29 .................. Kim

12 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Stupid Spam Bot Stole The O.M.F.G.FIRST!!!11SHIFT+1! spot

10:50 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! What is DDR anyway?

8:45 AM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it weird to be using ice when it's FRIGID outside? Yeah, me too...

AVATARS, AVATARS, MUST GET AVATARS DONE!!! hee hee...I'll be there!

11:02 AM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab Well, since i still dont have your fisrt one, you can redo the first too :o)

Finn i dont know how to put fancy links in comments. but here is a link to what DDR is.
http://redblogblue.blogspot.com
/2006/07/but-what-is-ddr.html

Without the space of course!

11:02 AM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

hhmmmmm....A rated X avatar....bwhhaahhaaa

12:45 PM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Ole Blue Feel free to make an X rated one, i will post it, the judge is male, seems like a win win situation for you !

2:26 PM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug How you comment while i am commenting so that i do not see nor respond you it? thats just mean. but i will forgive you when you send in your avatar(s)

I considered dunking my foot in the snow bank, but im not so into S&M

2:39 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:54 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooo with you on the readiness for summer. Also with you on the wanting to lose weight before the season. I'm doing well with the diet so far; just have to get the motivation to add in the exercise and I'll be good to go!

Good luck with it!

7:14 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just checking in - I fell on the ice today - and am wishing someone would bring me an ice pack - guess I need to get off my assets and get it myself!

Hope the ankle feels better soon!

7:22 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I begged oh-so nicely for more time.

I joined the dollmaker thingie.

EVERY.DAMN.TIME I try to go in there & MAKE AN AVATAR, I get an error & my computer shuts down.

I've been trying to fix it since 5:00 last night.

My Fred Flintstone computer SUCKS THE BIG ONE.

I will not be joining the contest.

I am sorry. ;-(

1:03 PM, January 27, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Violet Diet sucks, broken toe, also sucking. winter - super sucks. yea, bring on summer!

Fantastagirl I hope you are ok!!!

Shelli Fab hasnt even sent in one. and you can only send me three LOL

Tug This saddens me greatly. Is there any way you can use a friends computer? It doesnt close till tommorrow night!

7:57 PM, January 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home