All Done *EDIT*

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Today I am wearing a rather old pair of panties. This means two things. One, they are super comfortable and two, they are sort of see through from being washed so many times.

It's important to note I am wearing SpongeBob Pajama bottoms. I have been wearing them all day, truth be told.

It's really disconcerting when you are trying to pee and you can see glowing yellow eyeballs staring at you through your panties.

Just sayin'

I made cookies today. Last night Jitteryjoe refused to get off his ass and go buy me chips. So what if it was 10:45 at night. The store doesn't close till 11. It's not like I could have gone and gotten them, I'm intristically lazy. So now, I have cookies. I showed him!!

I decided I do not like my blog. It sucks. Don't you agree? I know you do. I have gotten like zero comments in the past week,but I don't blame you. I have gotten numerous comments from some very lovely people who are in no way chopped liver.

I blame the blog. When it gets to the point that I don't want to come to my own blog..Something HAS to change! I feel as though I havn't made a real blog post since......

It't the PPP ads. I can't stand them. I don't have enough for the camera yet but I.Don't.Care. I'm done with PPP. If they are still around in eight weeks I will post them on Paint! but no more in Bluepaintred. None.

Maybe then I will be able to write up a good post. *fingers crossed* As it is, I've taken to bribing you all with this super fun avatar contest, Shelli sent in this entrant tonight. If you look at the post below you will see Kiss_My_glass and SpongeBob's entries as well. You have till Friday night to get yours in, so get cracking!

I think I have covered everything, So I'm off for a bit more DDR!
Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace
Shelli

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its ok my blog gets nothing...I think RM get smore hits than me...lol...so how do y ou choose the winning avatar?

spongebobber

10:21 PM, January 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelli, I'm chopped liver right along with you.

**sigh**

Blue, we're here! From what I see around, everyone's just kind of in a funk - you'd think winter cold keeping you in would make you want to post more & comment more, but you get kinda blah, ya' know?

I LOVE my "Life is Good" flannel pants...have worn them to the store (shut it people). Go Spongebob!!

10:52 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Shelli & Tug no chopped liver allowed here, that stuff is icky. Or i imagine it is, ive never tried it. Im used to getting 12 comments lol yes i count per post and letely is four or six. The two of you always comment. I live for those comments. Without them i would just die. No , really. Im serious.

Shelli And a bitt more padding on the hips, but whos counting, eh?

SpongeBob JitteryJoe is in charge of the choosing of the avatar. And all you need to do to get your count up is ignore that wee baby and visit and comment on blogs all day long.

Tug Flannel jammies are AOK in my book. and Id go to walmart or coffee in them, but i doubt anywhere else. Ive felt blah too, lately, at least online, IRL ive been realyl really happy this week!

11:39 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

Are you sure the glowing yellow eyeballs aren't from your own personal troll? And if you haven't seen Clerks II, this will make absolutely no sense.

7:28 AM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Present and accounted for.

7:31 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr. Fab I freaking knew it. I was the inspiration for debbie does dalles in a latex body suit too... did you know that?

Avitable I'll thank you to leave pillow pants out of this disscussion!! (we own clercks one and two, but im not a fan of mall rats)

Blogarita *hugs* I can always count oun your comments :o)

7:55 AM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! I'm here too! I guess I'm chopped liver.

8:10 AM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now I'm here so all is right with the world. You don't have to thank me (although cash is always accepted.

And there are worse things to have in your pants than Spongebob. You could have Mr. Krabs. ;)

9:21 AM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA, no more chopped liver!!!

12:00 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I not been commenting?? Or am I chopped liver?? I'm not sure. I'm in kinda a blogging funk. I just don't feel like reading anything!! How horrible is that?? Of course I still want people to read what I have to say, it's very selfish, but I'm prego so I can get away with it. LOL

12:16 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats more like it..

Now, had you said that Nobody has commented on posts that would be have been true.

1:29 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Blue I think you may have caught the bloggin funk flu, LOL, I love reading your blog no matter what has been posted.

5:59 PM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Nobody You are only chopped liver if youa re served with onions. No onions on this blog either!

Finn Ohh HI HI welcome to my Blog. How are you? Krabs in my pants would suck very much so!

Tug High Iron content aside, Liver is icky looking!

FlipFlopMomma Honestly, i read every post you write, but i dont comment as faithfully as i should, so i forgive you without the wee multiplying cells!

Nobody HA! Nobody has nothing on you my man

CoffeeMom Thats the way it should be CM. You have to read it cus you love me

7:17 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm here!!

8:09 PM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger L said...

I had Spongebob wrapped around my ankles today, thank you I love the socks alot they are way kool.

10:03 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?? I love your blog! How can you be so down on your poor blog - it's never done anything bad to you. Maybe you need to ice your head as well as your foot. :) :)

5:17 PM, January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home